Just My Luck.. [Arranged Marriage to My Teacher] Chapter Three

I was running late this morning, after tossing and turning all night. I quickly showered and got dressed.  Seeing as how  Mr. Williams was checking me out last night I decided I'd dress up.  Only fair, make him rethink who should want who more. I can prove he want in my pants if I wear something a bit more revealing then normal. 

Kirsten's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kirstens_outfit_chapter_three/set?id=30575684 

 When second block rolled around I walked into class. As I guessed, every guys eyes were on me, include Ezra's. He watched me walk  to my desk and gulped. Can I say my plans working? Seeing as how I was running late I didn't have the chance to see Mikayla this morning, so instead, when I sat down  she immediately said "Whoa damn!" .  

I laughed, 'Whoa damn' was exactly what I was aiming for. 

“Are you in on the ‘seduce Mr.Hottie’ train too?” she asks, “Cause we both know I sure as hell am.”

“No, not at all, he’s far too arrogant for my liking.” I reply.

“Ms. Price, could you and Ms. Lutz quiet down before you two have to join me for detention after school.” Ez--, I mean Mr. Williams scolded us with mischief dancing in his eyes. That doesn’t look so promising.

Gee I’m sorry, I didn’t realize us whispering distracted the class more then his appearance did.  He’s wearing a fitted white dress shirt and a pair of jeans which I would bet were altered to be so well fitting.  Every girl in this class is silently plotting how to seduce him, and they aren’t being very subtle about it.  Not even the guys are safe from distraction, most of them right now are probably figuring out how to get rid of Mr. Williams, which I wouldn’t object to, or how to get the girls to be as attracted to them as they are to him.  There wasn’t really much Mikayla and I could do to make it worse.  Well except for one thing, but that’d be a very terrible idea. I could always spill the beans about how Me and our ‘lovely’ teacher up there are arranged to marry. That would make things worse, much, much worse. But I know if I did tell anyone we’d have a lot of explaining to do to everyone, especially the administration. Ezra would also be furious, that almost make it tempting enough to do, but I’m going to do the smart thing and refrain from opening my mouth.

Mr. Williams is currently discussing the fact that he was going to be handing the books out to class in a moment. First he wanted to remind us how precious books really are so we should take very good care of them, or else we were responsible for replacing them. He placed a copy of the book down on my desk taking a second to give me a stern look. I glanced at the cover, ‘Brave New World, Aldous Huxley.’

“Figures.” I mutter quietly to myself. Of course he’d pick his favourite book to start us off with. Have I mentioned my utter dislike for the book? I find it a bore.

“I heard that Ms. Price, I guess it just goes to show you’d like to see me after class, you can’t keep your mouth shut. Please stay behind when I miss the class.” Mr. Williams says leaning on my desk looking down at me.

Crap, I have to stay behind with him and be alone again, why me?  Any other girl would jump hurdles to take my place after class, maybe I’ll get a volunteer.

I stayed behind after class as to his request. He stayed silent until my classmates had all dispersed into the hallway then he shut the door. This couldn’t be a good sign, he  always kept his door locked, and I’m on the wrong side of it. 

“You know I could send you to the office for that outfit Kirsten.” Ezra smirks studying my attire.

“You wouldn’t.” I reply with an air of arrogance.

“Why so certain?” He laughs.

“”It’s plain as day, you enjoy it too much.” I smile innocently at him.

“Oh cut the act, you’re not fooling anyone with that fake purity. If you dress like this again, I will take you to the office.” Ezra says trying to keep a serious look on his face.

I slowly walk towards him, my hips swinging and I gently fun my fingertips down his chest before leaning over and whispering “we both know you wouldn’t Ezra.” feel him shiver as he felt my breath caress his ear. With that I turn away and leave his classroom, his eyes never leaving me once.

-------

Chapter three down :)  Any feedback would be lovely, and i'd love you forever. haha  

xoxo Nicole