Arise My Lord

An: With this book, the episodes are going to be set at different times, this episode will take place in 1523-1524, because it makes more sense for the story. 

Westminister Abbey, 1523 

No one POV 

Eleanor smiled as the Minister was Christening Edward and Charles and Eleanor stood next to Henry as the Minister spoke in Latin. 

Eleanor smiled as Prince Henry, Princess Mary, and Elizabeth were watching as well. 

Eleanor smiled very proudly and Henry smiled at her and she smiled back. 

Thomas Boleyn was watching with Anne and Thomas looked there unsure and disappointment, and George looked at Anne. 

Wolsey looked over, and looked relieved as he walked up to Anne and Wolsey said "Isn't it wonderful, the Queen has delivered the King two sons along with the son she had already given, twin boys. The King is overjoyed, very happy. So is the Queen, and I'm sure Prince Henry is excited to have brothers now." 

Thomas said "I'm sure he is. Hopefully they will always be healthy" and Wolsey said "I have the biggest faith, everyone has said how healthy they are, not frail in any way. And the King and Queen can still have many other children, this is proof of that." 

Later, White Hall 

There were celebrations being held for the twins's birth and Eleanor was holding Edward while Henry held Charles. 

Eleanor said "Oh, you are so beautiful, yes you are, my boy, look at all this celebrations, they are all for you, I'm so glad God allowed you to come into this world, finally." 

Prince Henry walked up and said "Mother" and Eleanor hugged him and said "Look, look here's your brother." 

Prince Henry said "Does that mean Father might be kinder to you" and Eleanor said "I believe that he will." 

Prince Henry said "Good,can we" and Eleanor said "Let's sit down, come on" and they sat down and Eleanor smiled and saw Princess Mary smiling at Charles. 

Prince Henry said "He's beautiful." 

Eleanor said "Yes" and Prince Henry said "So, we don't have to worry about them anymore, we defeated the evil ones." 

Eleanor smiled and said "Evill ones? Who are the evil ones" and Prince Henry said "That's what Lizzie calls them. The Boleyns." 

Eleanor said "You don't have to worry about them, not at all." 

Prince Henry said "Are you happy?" and Eleanor said "I am very happy, but you know nothing is the same as when you were born. I was so very young, Fifteen, well nearly sixteen, I had only been married a year, and in that year, I had been Princess of Wales and then Queen, I had defended England from Scotland, It was new to me, but then you were born so healthy so strong, and I was so so happy holding you in my arms." 

Prince Henry smiled and she held him close and Eleanor said "Just as I was with your sisters, and now with your brothers." 

Prince Henry smiled back and Eleanor saw Thomas and said "Go on, go to your sisters." 

Prince Henry smiled and walked away and Eleanor held Edward close to her and walked up and said "Lord Boleyn." 

Thomas was standing with George and George and Thomas bowed and said "Your Majesty" and he looked at Edward and said "Your royal Highness." 

George said "Congratulations, your Majesty, you must be very happy after so many years, to finally have another son. Prince Henry is 10 years old, isn't he."