Faith

An: This is the second to last episode of What if, I really enjoyed this story, and I'm just asking everyone if you would like me to continue this story with another Tudors Era show or movie. Like the Tudors. Let me know in the comments. 

1521, White Hall

No one POV 

Eleanor was touching her pregnant stomach while looking over at Prince Henry reading in Latin and Maggie said "Keep going." 

Eleanor was standing next to Henry and Henry smiled at his son and Eleanor smiled at him. 

When Prince Henry finished and Henry said "Great Job, Henry, I do hope you are keeping him up in all studies." 

Maggie said "Yes, Prince Henry is an excellent student, Your Majesty, a wonderful scholar just like his sister Elizabeth and how I'm sure Princess Mary would be and all your future children." 

Eleanor smiled and said "Yes, we're very proud" and Henry said "Well, Prince Henry is all that matters, He's our heir, the future King of England." 

Prince Henry said "But they're future Queens too, and they can learn as well as boys, all girls can, That's why mother is very intelligent." 

Eleanor smiled at him and said "Thank you, Henry, you are very right, Girls can learn the gospel as well, and even to Govern." 

Maggie said "The Queen has engaged a tutor from Spain. Your Majesty. A remarkable-sounding man." 

Henry said "Oh, very well. I'm glad your focusing so much on our children's education, but he will govern England after me, and so he is the one with the biggest priority. And if this one is a boy, then this one as well." 

He touched Eleanor's stomach and Henry said "If you can deliver another healthy son, and not fail again."

Eleanor said "Our daughters are not failures, sons are not the only gender that exists."

Edward Stafford walked in and said "Your Majesty. The arrests have been made in Blackfriars."

Henry said "Mm" and Prince Henry walked up to Eleanor and she put her arm around him. 

Eleanor said "What matter is this, Lord Stafford?"and Edward said "Ah, heretics, Your Grace, that started out of Saxony." 

Eleanor said "Ah. Martin Luther's reformists. They say the pope is not holy and the king is not anointed by God." 

Edward said "Indeed, Your Grace. Oh, and, Your Majesty, that milksop from Scotland requests audience." 

In the Hallway 

Eleanor was holding Prince Henry's hand and said"You did so good" and Maggie walked up with Elizabeth and Elizabeth said "Mother, I learned a lot more about Spain, and History." 

Maggie said "Yes, Princess Elizabeth has done very well, she excels in music and philosphy" and Eleanor said "That's amazing, I am so proud of you both." 

Eleanor hugged Elizabeth and Prince Henry and Eleanor said "Thank you for all that you do, I'm very grateful for it." 

Maggie said "It is my pleasure, your Grace." 

In the Throne Room 

Eleanor was sitting next to Henry as Angus was speaking to them and Angus said "My wife divides kingdoms with her arrogance. She creates bad humor within our land. She's openly hostile towards you, Your Grace. Your Majesty, Margaret may even incite more violence against the English." 

Eleanor looked at him annoyed and said "Your Majesty... Meg doesn't want a war. The earl has personal grievances which he attempts to drag you into. He is envious for more power and wishes to use you to do it."