Plague

Eleanor's Chamber, 1517

No one POV 

Eleanor smiled at Prince Henry who was playing with Baby Elizabeth and Prince Henry said "Where's Sissy? There she is, where is she, oh there she is." 

Lina walked up and said "I see that those two are getting along" and Eleanor said "Oh, Yes, He loves being an older brother." 

Lina said "Well, Elizabeth is a very lucky girl." 

Eleanor smiled and Lina said "Your Highness, about what we spoke about before, how can you bare this" and Eleanor looked at her and said "Kings take mistresses, I know our marriage is one of duty, but I don't want to be like my mother. I don't want a fate like hers." 

Lina said "Being angry at your husband for having an affair, disrespecting you does not mean you are your mother."

Eleanor said "My father betrayed my mother, He called her crazy and took her throne with the help of my grandfather, What if Henry does the same to me, if I speak out too much against it. I have no choice but to move forward, all I ask is that he's honest, but he won't tell me." 

In the Woods 

King Henry was playing with his son, Prince Henry and King Henry said "Yes, we'll have a wedding, won't we, Harry, a wonderful wedding that I have prepared." 

Eleanor walked up and Prince Henry said "Mama" and Eleanor said "Hello there, sweet boy."

Prince Henry ran up to her and she picked him up and twirled him around and said "Ooh. Hi." 

Prince Henry said "Hi." 

King Henry said "This match is a good one, a good one that I have prepared between Urusla Pole and Henry Stafford. After the wedding, we will have masquerade." 

Eleanor said "Sounds wonderful" and Prince Henry said "What's a masquade" and Eleanor smiled and said "A masquerade is very fun, the dancers all wear masks, so you can't tell who it is, and at the end they take off the mask." 

Prince Henry said "Ooh, that's cool." 

Eleanor said "Yes." 

King Henry said "I'll leave you with your mother" and he kissed Eleanor on the cheek and said "The sun is shining,it's a great day for a wedding." 

He walked away. 

Eleanor said "Alright, come on let's go" and Maggie and Lina walked up to them and said "Your Grace, Prince Henry." 

Maggie said "Princess Elizabeth is thriving, just like her brother she is very strong, sleeps quite well." 

Eleanor said "Good, that's good, and no" and Maggie said "No illments, she will be okay, she'll be a wonderful Princess."

Eleanor said "Thank you. One day, she may rule over empires. These two will." 

After the Wedding 

Eleanor was walking next to King Henry and Prince Henry and she was holding Princess Elizabeth and Meg walked up to Henry and Meg said "I demand my inheritance, it's been long enough."

Henry said "No, I told you to keep the peace in Scotland, and you failed to do so, You were prohibited from marrying after King Jame's death, you chose to wed Douglas."

Meg turns to Eleanor and said "I wonder, Eleanor how can you bear my lying pig of a brother and his pet dog Wolsey."

She turns to Henry and said "I will go to Scotland, and I will take my sons, and I will reclaim everything that is mine, with or without your consent. Or yours, Arch Bishop."