The Other Women

Prince Henry 

England, 1516 

England, 1516 

No one POV 

A heavily pregnant Eleanor was touching her stomach as she was walking and Anne Hastings said "The young men of the court are impudent. Their eyes are ever on my bosom. Even during chapel." 

Lina said "Sounds like you enjoy it, Anne." 

Anne said "Of course, I do not blame them. But my husband is aggrieved." 

Eleanor said "Anne. The child makes me nauseous. Please fetch some lavender from the garden." 

Anne said "Oh, uh..yes, of course, Your Grace." 

Lina said "Let us pray she catches the eye of one of her so-called admirers and they waylay her. I think that they are only in her mind. To salve her pain that her husband will not attend her bed. Any other woman but not hers. She is not blessed with happiness in marriage as we are." 

Eleanor fake smiled and said "We must be patient with her, then. I will take some air." 

Lina said "Your Grace." 

In the Gardens (To avoid confusion, Eleanor's and Henry son's will be called Prince Henry.) 

Eleanor was walking around and Prince Henry walked up and said "Mama" and Eleanor said "Oh, Henry, Oh my boy, Hello." 

The Maid said "Your Grace, maybe I should" and Eleanor said "No, it's alright" and Eleanor picked him up and said "Wow, you have grown so much, it's hard to believe your only 2. Oh." 

She kissed him on the cheek and Prince Henry said "Baby sista" and Eleanor said "Sister, well Mama's carrying your new sibling, but you know your father is sure is a boy, why do you think it's a girl?". 

Prince Henry said "You already had a boy, and now it's time for a sister" and Eleanor said "Oh, I see." 

Eleanor smiled and Henry walked up and said "Eleanor, and hello there, Henry, How is my magnificent son and heir?". 

Eleanor said"He's very well, I think that he wants a younger sister" and Henry said "Oh, really, well there'd be plenty of time for that, later after your mother gives you a little brother, you shouldn't hold him right now, not with the baby." 

He picked up Prince Henry. 

Henry touched Eleanor's stomach and said "How is our second son" and Eleanor said "Already looking forward to his first ale, I'd wager." 

Henry said "Can he throw a punch in there? " and Eleanor said "He tells me he would have air and exercise. And he wanted to spend time with his big brother. Yeah" and she tickled Prince Henry. 

Prince Henry smiled and Henry said "But, Eleanor, you know you must rest" and Eleanor said "I'm aware, He also wants sport, He is his father's son." 

Prince Henry said "What did I do?" and Eleanor said "What did you, well you were a King in the making, You already fought in a battle inside Mama."