Happiness And Grief

January 1514

No one POV 

Eleanor smiled as she walked down  and Eleanor smiled as she walked into court. 

Wolsey said "Your Grace." 

Eleanor said " Wolsey" and Henry was holding their young son, Baby Henry and Eleanor smiled at him. 

The Chamberlain said "Her Grace, Eleanor, Queen of England." 

Everyone bowed as she walked by them and she nodded at them and Henry smiled at her and touched her stomach. 

Henry held up his cup and said "To the Queen,the Mother to my son, Henry the Ninth, the future King of England, and to the healthy prince she'll give us soon." 

Eleanor stopped and everyone cheered. 

Eleanor said "Husband, My love, perhaps it's not wise to tell everyone about the pregnacy, it's not that far along." 

Henry said "Why wouldn't I? It's of good news" and Edward Stafford said "To the Queen's victory" and Eleanor smiled. 

Charles said "Hear Hear." 

Henry said "Yes, and to her even grander victory, her giving England our future King, and the future princes she will give us." 

Eleanor smiled. 

Wolsey said "Yes, that is good indeed, your grace,  perhaps we should turn" and Eleanor sat down on the throne. 

Wolsey said"To England's new relationship with France" and Eleanor said "There's only peace there, because the King won the battle, I'd be wise to trust the French after so may years of this." 

Wolsey said "Yes, you have a point, your Grace. Perhaps we should find a way to solidify this peaceful relationship to the newly conquered France by marrying Princess Mary to King Louis instead other than the Holy Roman Emperor." 

Eleanor looked up and Edward Stafford said "France is our enemy, Spain is our ally, you have us throw away the chance, for the best choice for England." 

Eleanor said "Thank you, My Lord. Charles is my brother, Spain is a powerful country, we made an alliance, I worked hard to secure this engagement. And Princess Mary is not some piece of meat to be sold off for your pleasure." 

Henry said "Perhaps you should consider" and Eleanor stopped to look a him and Eleanor said "What? Why?". 

Henry said "Well, there's an alliance between Spain and England, our marriage is good, we have a son and heir. England needs other allies as well." 

Eleanor said "If this happens, it's not only helpful for England, but for Mary, she'll be Queen of Spain, her and Charles are close in age, and you want to give your sister to the." 

She stopped as she touched her stomach. 

Henry said "We'll consider this." 

Eleanor looked back at him and she got up and walked out as she walked across the hallway, she touched her stomach in pain. 

Eleanor said "Ow, Ow." 

Maggie walked up to her and said "Your Grace." 

Eleanor continued to gasp in pain. 

Eleanor stopped as she reached under her gown and saw blood under neath it and Eleanor said "No no no no no. My Baby, no no." 

Maggie said "Get the physician." 

In Eleanor's Chambers 

Eleanor was laying down on the bed looking blankly and Maggie said "I am very sorry, your Grace."