Eleanor of Austria , The Young Queen

An: Again, I know I've done a lot of Emily Carey face claims in the Spanish Princess, but I wanted to do one more. This is not something I usually do. This is based on the Spanish Princess and it is not historically accurate. But one thing is, before Henry the Seventh died, He was negotiating a marriage between the two, but his death stopped it.

Eleanor was born in 1498. And in this story, Henry the Seventh died in 1513. About 3 months before his death, Eleanor was married to Henry the Eight. When Henry VII died, she became Queen of England, by then, Henry was already in love with Catherine.

Eleanor was not exactly excited about this, as she felt as if she took someone's place, Eleanor fell pregnant later in that year, and while she was pregnant, King Henry invaded France.

King James of Scotland tried to attack England but Eleanor fought back proving that even with her young age, she was very smart and lead the armies and won the battle which killed James.

This earned her the respect of many, but unfortunately not her husband who blamed her for putting the child at risk. Never the less, Eleanor went into early labor, soon after this in November 1513, gave birth to her son, the future Henry the Ninth.

Eleanor thought that would end the pressure but Henry continued to tell her they needed more heirs and so Eleanor fell pregnant multiple times. Eleanor tried to make her marriage work, but Henry was always disappointed because he married Eleanor out of duty and he always loved Catherine and always wanted to marry her. And Eleanor was a reminder that he could never be with Catherine, and so he treated Eleanor as an obligation and put the blame on her.

Eleanor felt very alone. Eleanor would suffer losses such as the loss of many of her children, she suffered a miscarriage in January 1514.  She gave birth to a stillborn son in October 1514.

By May 1515, She was pregnant again and in February, 1516. She gave birth to Her first daughter Elizabeth. Queen of Spain. After this, she had another pregnancy, but the baby only lived a few days.

She had her daughter, Mary, the future Queen of Scotland,  in 1518. Henry continued to press on her that he needed another son to cement the Tudor Dynasty.

In 1521, she had a stillborn daughter. And in 1523, she gave birth to two  healthy boys,Edward and  Charles.

In 1525, her husband had a new mistress Anne Boleyn. Eleanor by this point was used to so many mistresses she never spoke about it, because while it offended her that her husband stepped out on her she dealt with it gracefully but she and Henry had a marriage of duty. Eleanor treated Anne coldly and reminded her that she was the Queen, and that it was her children that would rule after her.

In 1526, Eleanor gave birth to her daughter, Joanna. Queen of Portugal.

In 1530, Eleanor had her final pregnancy giving birth to her final son, Arthur.

Eleanor of Austria, Queen of England

Born in 1498. Born a Princess of Spain. Infanta of Castile, Archduchess of Austria. Daughter of Queen Joanna I of Castille and King Phillip I of Castille. Elder sister of Charles V, Ferdinand I,Catherine of Austria, Queen of Portugal, and Isabella of Austria and Mary of Hungary.

Eleanor was not meant to be Queen of England, she was actually going to be bethroved to the King of Portugal as her aunt Catherine was bethrivef to the Prince of Wales, Arthur but when Arthur died, Catherine planned to marry Henry his younger brother but Henry the Seventh instead decided to bethrov his son to Eleanor.

He made an arrangement with Eleanor's grandfather in order to keep the Spain alliance and in 1513, Eleanor was married to Prince Henry the future Henry the Eight. Eleanor felt as a replacement but did her best to do her duty.

Henry was not in love with her, and a few months later she went from Princess of Wales to Queen of England when her father in law passed away, Eleanor was pregnant with Henry the Eight and hers first son, King Henry the Ninth.

Titles: Princess of Wales(Formerly) Princess of Spain, Queen of England.

House: House of Habsburg (By birth) House of Tudor (By marriage)

Spouse: King Henry the Eight.

Children: King Henry the Ninth, Stillborn son, Miscarried child, Elizabeth Tudor, Queen of Spain. Stillborn son. Mary Tudor, Queen of Scotland. Stillborn son. Charles Tudor, Duke of York, Edward Tudor, Duke of Sommerset. Joanna, Queen of Portugal. Prince Arthur, Duke of Gloucester.

Grandchildren: King Phillip, Maria Of Austria, Holy Roman Empress, Joanna of Austria, Princess of Portugal, Mary, Queen of Scots. Princess Eleanor.