12

Jason's POV

Well it's been a good while so here goes nothing. Mackenzie is sleeping with a married man who also was her doctor. Tane might go to jail for kidnapped a baby and me and Xander have been going strong. We have been spending most of our off time together going for a surf, watching movies or taking long walks together.

Tonight is a movie night and so I unlocked Xander's apartment with the key he gave me because I'm staying with him because my house got flooded by a burst pipe. I walk inside gently closed the door behind me and put the movie supplies on the bench and walked over to Xander's bedroom door. I opened it to see Dana and Xander fucking "are you for fucking real!" Xander quickly put the blanket over him and Dana "Jason baby it ain't wait it looks like". I just stormed out of the apartment and went to the one person I could trust.

I knocked on his house door and when he opened it it looked shocked.

Cash's POV

I opened the front door to see Jason standing there with tears running down his cheeks "Jason what happened?" He was hyperventilating I quickly put my hands on his shoulders "just breath Jason we'll talk once you're breathing properly". I bring him inside and sat him on the couch "Cash baby who's here?" I looked up to see Eden "it's Jason he's was hyperventilating so I brought him inside". I watch Eden push me out of the way and she sat on the coffee table "give as some time Cash ok?" I nodded my head and walked into my bedroom.

Jason's POV

"What's going on Jason it's 8 o'clock at night?" I looked up at Eden "me and Xander were supposed to have a movie night tonight and so I went into the apartment and he wasn't in the kitchen so I went into his bedroom and". I had to stop it was getting too hard to speak "what was Xander doing Jason you can tell me". I let the tears fall "he was cheating on me, he was fucking Dana". Eden looked like she was going to puke "so why come here to Cash?" I control myself "he saw me at one of my most darkness moments, I was trying to end my life by drowning in the ocean". He had a look of sadness then puke "you can stay in the spare room tonight Jason I don't think you should be alone".

Cash's POV

I got up early and made breakfast and put on the jug and the quickly poke me head into Jason's room to see him still asleep in bed.

I quickly went back into the kitchen and put out the food before Eden joined me "how is he?" I let out a sigh "still asleep and he looks like he cried himself asleep". I saw Eden had a sad look on her face that quickly turned to anger "how could Xander do this to Jason I mean Jason he is a kind, loving guy and he turns down anyone's help but is happy to help everyone else". I nodded my head "I know Eden ok I know it isn't fair on Jason but we have to stay out of it and besides I don't think Jason would want to talk about it".

Jason's POV

I walked out of the bedroom looking half awake and half dead "hey Jason" I looked up to see Eden "do you want anything to eat?" I shack my head no "I need to go to Xander's apartment and get my things I don't want to be around him". Eden nodded her head "I don't know what I'm going to do for a home now" Eden looked puzzled "I thought you had a house Jason?" I looked over at Cash "I did until all my piping burst and the whole house flooded and so I've been staying with Xander".

Cash was nice enough to let me use his truck to get my things out of Xander's apartment. I quickly made my way in and thankfully no one was home so I loaded up all my things and put them into the truck and put the cover over the deck.

I walked into diner to see Dana trying to get the spare key to the apartment off of Irene "well well well miss little home Recker". Everyone looked at me "Jason I am so so sorry for sleeping with Xander". Irene's eyes jumped out of her head "yeah sure you are, Xander was helping with my depression after I tried to kill myself so me seeing you getting pounded into the bed and you screaming for more was every triggering". She looked like she was about to cry "go Jason". I looked at Irene "you want me to go?" She nodded her head "I think it'll be best for everyone" I throw my key onto the counter and walked out of the diner.

I pulled up outside of Cash's house and go inside my hands shaking so I sat down on the couch thinking to myself. When I heard the door open and so I turned my head to see Felicity walk in "Jason what are you doing here?" So I putting a spot on the couch next to me and she sat down "I'll tell you the whole thing".

After I was done speaking Felicity hugged me and told me I could stay here for as long as I like and that she'll go to salt and grab us some food but no alcohol.

I was unloading the truck into my room when I saw a photo of me and Xander on one of our special dates. I took the photo and put it in the bottom ofy suitcase. I went out to see Felicity had returned with pizza "I don't think I can stomach anything?" She sat a plate in front of me "when was the last time you ate?" I had to think about that question for a few seconds "yesterday morning and that was a piece of toast with jam on it". She gave me a look "and that's my point you need to eat and at least you'll have something in your system to puke up afterwards".