3

No one's pov

Jason had been spending a lot of time at Xanders and Roses place it and been about a month since moving to the bay

Jason's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing I answered not bothering looking at the caller id "Jason Xander has been shot" I jumped out of bed hearing the news "what happened" I was putting on some clothes "all I know is that he needs surgery and I need your permission to go forward with the surgery" I was walking towards the door "do what every you need to save my boyfriend" with that I hang up the phone and walk to the dinner. When I got inside Irene ran up to me I must have looked like a ghost because she kept asking me if I'm ok "I need you to drive me to the hospital Xander has been shot" everyone turned their heads my way "of course doll come on"

3 hours since getting to the hospital

I had just been standing by the window playing with my necklace waiting for someone news on how Xander is I feel someone tap on my shoulder I looked over a wee bit to see mack staying there "how are you Jason" I stay looking out the window "I don't know I want to cry, I want to scream, I want who every did this to my love I want their heads on a silver platter" I feel her squeeze my shoulder "has anyone called Rose" I look around the room "I'll call her" I walked away from everyone to where it's more quiet I called Rose "hey Jason what's up" by this time I had tears in my eyes "Xander is in emergency surgery he was shot and before you ask no I haven't got an update on him yet" I could tell she was crying "I'm on my way Justin" I hanged up the phone and let all the tears run free not knowing what's going on or if he's alive is killing me by this time I was fully balling my eyes out.