9

Jason's POV

I was sitting up in salt laughing and having amazing time with the man I love and with my sister. We were all having a good time until I noticed Xanders face change. I looked to where he was looking and it was Rose and her father "you got to be kidding me". I turned around to Xander "I can deal with them if you want?" That's when xnder went out onto the balcony. I went after him to see him with both hands on the railing "hey Xander". I left up his arm and went under it so I could side hug him. Xander looked hurt "I can't believe she would bring him to the bay?" I his chin "look you go back to work and avoid her as much as possible and if you need a break come talk to me you now I've always got your back right?" He kissed me "yeah in my fights with my sister or when we shower together". He kissed me again "don't start something that you can't finish". He pulled away "how about tonight just the two of us have dinner here at salt because we haven't been on a date yet!" He kissed me "if it means that much for you then sure". I kissed him again "right get to work!"

I was sitting outside having my lunch when Xander came out and he was really pissed off "I needed a break" I used my napkin to wipe off the food around my mouth "so what's going on?" I put my napkin back on my lap "Rose and her dad are everywhere!"

Weeks later

I was sitting in Irene's house and that's when I saw two ladies in her house. I walked up to Irene "welcome home love". She turned around to see me with some flowers "Jason love!" She gave me a hug "so?" We let go "who are yous?" "Jason love could you clean out your room so theses girl don't have too share a room no more". I nodded my head and walked up to my room and packed everything up. When I got back down stairs Cash was here "Jason" I gave him a nod "thanks love" Irene gave me a hug before I left her home.

I had put all my things in my house but was stopped when I heard a knock at the door. I walked to see Theo standing there "lyric has fallen apart." I lowered my head "I thought this might happen because of Kirby leaving, ummm well thanks for letting me know the bad news and I'll ummm find new artist". I closed the door on Theo and started to play my music.

I had walked up to salt to see my man still out on the balcony. I walked out to him saying he's got this. He turned around and saw me looking "babe I'm sorry but". I just told him too stop "so you are blowing off plans with me your partner for work again!" I was quietly yelling at him "baby I would spend time with you when Mack comes back I just need you to understand". I just shack my head no "I can't believe this!" I yelled at him while leaving salt and head, hell I don't know where I was heading. I was walking until I just stopped myself to see it was sunset. I took a seat on the beach watching the sun slowly go down. I could hear someone coming "are you out of your fucking mind right now!" I didn't need to look to know it was Rose "Rose just leave me alone". I kept my voice calm "you shouldn't have had a go at Xander at his place of work or hurt him like that!" I got up and looked at Rose "you have no idea on what's going on between us!" I snapped at her "so just tell me!" I took in a shacky breath "we haven't been spending time with each other because Mack or Felicity are always leaving and going on holidays and I'm sick of it. Tonight we were going to a nice restaurant on the water that was prepaid for and know I just lost a five hundred dollar booking!" I had tear's in my eyes "and tonight Felicity offered to come in but he said he could do it and that he's got it, why would he do that?" I look up at the sky not trying to cry "I'll find out for you Jason". I looked at her "you might as well give him this too" I pulled out a key and handed I too Rose "it's my key for home I've already got all the stuff I had there". With that message delivered I walked on home.

When I got home I went straight to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

Xander's POV

Rose just handed me a key and told me it was Jason's and when I heard he wasn't happy with me always working I got really upset. I walked outside to get some fresh air "it's going to be alright Xander". Rose put her hand on my back "no it's not Rose last time this happened I almost lost him!" I was done with Rose and anyone else for that matter.