7

No one's pov

It had been a couple of weeks and battle of the bands were over sadly

Jason's POV

"I don't understand why yous pulled out of battle of the bands you could have won" me and Kirby were sitting and talking at salt "we just had to do it" I nodded understanding "look I can help yous out" Kirby looked happy "ok what's the catch" "50 50% owner ship of the music payed studio time for four weeks and depending on how it all goes a small tour to start off with" hold on I need the band to here about all this can't we meet up later today" I look at my planner "I have four o'clock to five o'clock free and that's the only time I can fit yous in" she gives me a nod and walks away I go outside and start working on some important emails

Sometime later

I had sat up at salt for some time now just doing emails not caring about anything. That's when Mackenzie came out with a coffee in both hands and had a seat with me "so you and Xander" "I'm not doing this today Mack" she looks at me with "we are going to talk about it" look on her face says we're going to talk about it no matter what "talk about what" I look up to see Dean standing there. "Well stranger things have happened in the bay" I got up and gave him a hug "so Jason Mack called me and said you were heart broken" I look at the time to see it's almost four o'clock "look I would love to stay and chat but I've got a meeting to get to so" I walk out of salt and to lyrics house. I walk in the door "we didn't think we would see you" "sorry I'm late it's just I run a couple billion dollar company" I took a seat "now seems yous dropped out of battle of the bands I really didn't want to give the other team the studio time but anyways" everyone was looking at me "just tell them what you told me" I pulled out a piece of paper "sign up with me and you will get free studio time for about two to three months and if yous get an album out we can think about a small tour and if that goes well then a world tour" "what's the catch" I look up at Theo "catch is 50/50 money, work, TV shows" "so let me get this straight we sign up with you this well go a head" I look around the room "you aren't under the companies name yous are signing up with me so if I do a tour yous will be there we do songs together everything lyric can and could become" I look around the room "how long till this deal ends" I look at remi "you sign up it's for five years and I'll give you forty eight hours to sign up or don't but let's just say lyrics name well go live every where and your life as yous know it will not be the same " I left the house to let them thing on my way home I feel like I can't breathe I walk to Justin's house and banged on the door "Jason what's wrong" I couldn't tell him i couldn't breathe. My version started to go black "I ccccan't bbbbbreathe"

Xander 's POV

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to tell us he is alright and will be up and on his feet in no time. I got up and start walking around "trust me it's easier to just sit and wait and not think about it" I look at Mackenzie "what if something is wrong with him, what if" "Xander just shut up please I could lose my little brother in there and so could Dean so shut up please" I sit back down.

"Family of Jason Burnwood" we all stood up "I'm we are his family" Irene was saying "I need someone who is really close to him "that's me" Irene walked forward "let's go talk in private" Irene got mad "listen her love all these people are his family and we all have been waiting for hours now so what you got to say you can say it in front of them" the doctor turned over a few pieces of paper "he must have been under lots of stress which made him start to slow his speech down and also he is on a breathing machine for now" "what does he need that for" I asked "with him not able to breathe before he came in we needed to put him on it and he also did die on us for about three minutes" I could have passed out from hearing all that and to know he isn't fine "yous can go see him just take your time with him" I walked into his room without being told twice. When I saw him laying there not moving or doing anything I just cried my heart out not only did I lose him I might lose him for good. I laid my head down on his chest hearing his heart beating away. I just wanted to let him know that everything was ok and that he'll be fine I was thinking about that song he sang to me. I was crying so hard that I could sing the damn song "please Jason wake up for me I can't live on this earth knowing that you aren't here babe please come back it wasn't your fault please just come back"

Jason's POV

I was watching the world and watching Xander cry over my lifeless body. It hurt knowing the one's I keep close to my hurt are hurting because of me. That's when I see someone come and join me "do you want to go home" "that means I lose you all over again" "come on mate your not ready to leave" "robbo I can't lose you again" I lean on him "look please just go back and live a happy life and when it's your turn I'll meet you at the gates" I pulled him into a hug before leaving the clouds.