End of story

JJ: hello and welcome to the final chapter of this book I hope y'all enjoy this book cause I know I did

Brandon: hello and yes I enjoyed it quite well

Readers: I agree

JJ: thank you all for joining in on this wonderful journey of me writing this book I'm so thankful for you guys but now we have to finish this chapter strong and hard so I'll see y'all at the end

Brandon: see you all later

Readers: peace out ✌🏽

—————————————————

A month has passed since you guys had your wedding you are working cause you missed your students and you wanted to give them the best work or substitute teacher while you are gone.

You were in your class giving your students assignments and homework when they went back to their dorms. The bell rang and you packed your stuff for your last class which is cooking class.

All your students came in and sat down once they were in you did the attendance to make sure everyone was here as you finished calling the attendance.

A few hours went by

I gave everyone a cooking assignment so they could eat it for lunch and so that I could grade them on it once they finished I gave them all an A+ cause they did a wonderful job. As you finished grading their work you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen and then your water broke.

Y/n: * gasp* class dismissed early the baby is coming don't panic just go back to your dorms Mia Ally stay here * I taped on my watch three times so that my husband can know that I'm going into labor*

Mia & Ally: of course Mrs. Lover

They stayed with me while the other students went back to their dorms. A few minutes went by and my husband came in out of breath.

Y/n: were you running?

Brandon: yes * breath out* when you tapped your watch three times it froze for a second then I dismissed my class and ran all the way here.

Y/n: * giggles* on contractions

Brandon: okay okay can you walk?

Y/n: does it look like I can walk ah * breath in and out through the pain*

Brandon: Okay umm Mia Ally can you grab our stuff and walk with us to our car

Mia & Ally: yes sure

They grabbed our things while your husband went to get a wheelchair from the nurse's office and wheel you to the car. Once you guys have made it he carefully puts you in the car and the girls put your stuff in the back seat.

Mia&Ally: congratulation you guys now go I'll let the principal know what going on

Brandon: okay thank you ladies for your help

Y/n: I appreciate the help ladies now go back inside and tell the principal what's going on * breaths*

Mia&Ally: you got it see you all later

They walked back into the school and informed the principal what happened. The two soon-to-be parents rush back to the house and call the midwife to be ready for the birth of their daughter.

Y/n: Mmmmm* breath in and out*

Brandon: I'm right here princess just breathe * I rub your back*

Y/n: oouuu where is the midwife?

Brandon: she is on the way

* doorbell rings*

Y/n: is that her?

Brandon: yes

Y/n: go get the door

My husband gets up and gets the door and the midwife comes in she gets the stuff ready and checks me to see how far along I am and I'm only 5 cm. So I did some walking around the house as we waited for the time to pass or for the time to go faster.

Another hour went by and she checked me again and I was 7 cm I was close to giving birth to our daughter Hope.

Y/n: love did you tell our moms what's happening?

Brandon: they will be on their way soon

Y/n: okay

A few hours went by you had your little girl you held her in your arms with your husband right behind you.

Brandon: we made an adorable daughter

y/n: we sure did

Brandon: she gets her beauty from her mother

Y/n: thank you love

Brandon: You welcome princess

after the midwife helped clean you up and weigh your daughter she left and now it's just you, your daughter, and your husband. Your moms have arrived they stop to say hi then head to bed knowing you are probably exhausted from pushing so much.

you breastfed your daughter after you were finished you laid her in her basket and cuddled up next to your husband. you guys fell asleep soon after you guys knew that your daughter was safe in her baby basket.

as the years go by you guys have more kids and your family has grown bigger than it was, and you both are so happy to have one another and your kids. you and your husband watch your kids get older and older, get married, and start their own family. as the happy couple gets older they wish to have all their children by their side as they make their way to the other side. As the couples pass they watch their kids from the heavens and are happy.

the end

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ: Wow, I'm going to start crying this is the end of the book * crying*

Readers: * crying* omg why did you have to make them go to heaven?

JJ: idk I couldn't think of a better ending

Brandon: * sniffling* that was good but why the ending tho

JJ: I said idk I couldn't think of a sad happy ending

Readers: well you kinda did but you didn't have to kill the readers and the main character off

Brandon: yes I agree with the readers

JJ: Okay okay damn you don't have to come at me like that but jeez I get what your saying anyways I hope yall like this last and final chapter, ill see yall on the flip side peace.

Brandon: see you guys later may the fourth be with you peace out

Readers: see y'all peeps later may the fourth be with you peace