You killed Gabriel father

Jadah: okay guys this chapter will be more violent than I anticipated because of what the title says, I'm not going to spoil how you kill him 😈😈sorry not sorry.

⚠️blood, language, horror⚠️

Jadah: I can't think of any other warnings but comment on what to put after I finish writing. Please and thank you, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter see you at the end of it. Peace ✌️

—————————————————

Previous
Narrator POVS

After everyone said goodnight they went into their room and went to sleep. Gabe has been sleeping with Bella since he is still 1 year old. Lucifer is watching over them while Castiel is watching over everyone since both angels can't sleep. Oh we can't forget Brandon he's a demon just like y/n but she doesn't know that or does she?

(Next morning)

Jody woke up to make some breakfast for everyone, Bella had gotten up taken a shower, and got ready once she was done she went ahead bathed Gabe, and got him dressed. Once she was done she walked downstairs to the smell of food. Her mouth was drooling with water because of how much food she saw.

Bella: mmm 😋 something smells good

Jody: I made everyone breakfast so you can make your plate while I feed Gabe.

Bell: are you sure?

Jody: yes I'm sure

Bella: Okay * hand Gabe to Jody*

Bella made her plate as Lucifer and the others came down to eat breakfast and make a plan to find Y/N, as they all made their plate and sat down to eat they sat in silence until Castiel spoke up.

Castiel: did anyone call Rowena?

Sam: I did she should me on her way

Dean: did she send you a list of what she needs since we are not at the bunker?

Sam: no she did not i can text her and ask-

Castiel: no I'll zap back to the bunker and get the ingredients for the location spell i know what they are.

Sam: um okay then it's settled when are you- * looks to where Cas is to find him gone*

Dean: um okay I guess now let's finish eating and get back to what we were doing

Roman: Okay.

They all sit down and discuss what the plan was to rescue y/n from her psychotic baby daddy. As they were discussing the plan Castiel zapped back with the ingredients for the locator spell. He sat them down and joined them and at that moment Rowena arrived at her destination. She knocked on the door like a normal person.

Lucifer: she is here

Dean: * goes to let Rowan in* hey Rowena

Sam: hey Rowena

Castiel: hi Rowena

Lucifer: hello darling

Jody: Rowena good to see you

Rowena: hello ladies and
gentlemen
Bella, Brandon, & Roman: hello

Rowena: hello new people

Dean: "Rowena this is Bella",* pointing to Bella* "Brandon"* points to Brandon* and this is "Roman" * Roman raised his hand* and that little guy is Gabriel.

Sam: Bella, Brandon, Roman this is our witch friend Rowena.

Bella: hello nice to meet you

Brandon: nice to meet you