Angry yoga(smut)

Jadah: heheheheheh hello my readers get ready for this chapter cause this is going to be fun.

—————————————————

Two weeks have passed after Bella and Gabe were kidnapped by his father. Jody, Cas, Dean, and Sam had already gone home they had to work on another case. I had hired double security and Brandon did too. you had to rebuild the safe room in your walk-in closet you made it sound and bulletproof, and your room was soundproof as well. you were at home watching Gabe while Bella was at her other job. Brandon was at the office making sure the company didn't fall to its knees, you wanted to stay home with Gabe after what happened you didn't want to take your eyes off of him, that's how protective I am when it comes to my kids. you played with Gabe until you got tired so he took a nap and I put him in his crib that was next to the couch and I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the door opening and I saw Bella walking in.

Hey sweetheart how was work?

Tiring but it was good

That's good I made you dinner
it's in the refrigerator.

Thank you mom

You're welcome sweetie

She locked the door and went upstairs to change her clothes like she always did. She came back downstairs heated her food and sat next to me on the couch. Gabe was still in the crib sleeping so I didn't want to wake him up. Me and Bella watch some anime movies while we wait for Brandon to get home.
It was 10 o'clock and Brandon was still not home.

Okay, it's time to go to bed Bella you can put your brother in his bed.

Okay Mom good night I love you

I love you too baby

I kissed them good night and we all went to bed i got to my room closed the door changed my clothes and got in bed with only my bra and underwear. I was watching anime when I heard the door open and I heard Brandon calling out so I ignored him cause he came home late. He put the alarm on walked up the stairs and walked into the room.

Hey princess

I continue to ignore him

Hey I'm talking to you, princess

I just give him the silent treatment

Okay princess what's wrong what did I do?

I continue to ignore you

Princess, please tell me what I did

I looked at him and then looked away

Princess

He grabbed my thighs which were half out of the blanket and squeezed it.

Don't make me punish you, princess

I just rolled my eyes and at that motion, he slapped my thigh I just smirk knowing I like pain.

Mm you like that princess