First day meeting

Jadah: what is up guys back with about chapter today so I have to figure out how I'm going to start this off today cause pufff it's a lot to handle but anyway I'm going to be brain storming on how this going to work but I have a few ideas like ouuu if your characters were supernatural or something like that I have written a few ideas down in my note book and imma see how it would look like with you guys.

—————————————————

You are a college professor like Brandon who you hate so much, I teach art, culinary, and singing classes, while Brandon teaches sex Ed and health class.

This is our second year as colleges professor but we hated each other guts since we've been friends, we have this like enemies to lovers type relationship and I'm pretty sure the whole school know about our fights and shit like that.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I walking into the college ( which ever college y'all want to go to or it can be community college for people who have a disability)
I went to the break room and put my food in the fridge all the way to the back cause I know Brandon likes to take and eat my food, as I close the refrigerator I looked up to see my nemesis/enemy.

Brandon: * clears throat* y/n

Y/n: * rolls eyes* Brandon

Brandon: * smirks*

Y/n: stop smirking before I slap it off your face

Brandon: I didn't say anything

Y/n: your smirk says it all I know your up to something

Brandon: I'm not up to anything I'm just here to say good morning and have a great day * 😁*

Y/n: MHM *rolls eyed again*

I grabbed my things and head to my first class which is art, I set everything up for my Students when they come in, I teach them all about practice painting and drawing. They do the class work then I gave them homework which will be graded.

As the class sit and finish their assignments they wait until everyone is done.

Y/n: okay guys you have free time you can be on your phone but please use headphones and don't be to loud.

They all nod their head and had free time, few minutes went by and first class just ended moving to the next class which is culinary with the kids get to learn how to cook and they can eat it for lunch.

I walked in the classroom and sat my stuff down behind the desk and walked in front of the classroom.

Y/n: alright you guys are going to be making your own lunch by cooking it.

Students: yeah let's go

Y/n: alright settle down, okay since it 20 of you guys in here I'm going to divide you up into groups of five people. Go ahead get into groups.

They all get into their group and wait for my instructions. They already had their white culinary uniforms on.

Y/n: okay go to your station, while you guys are at your station discuss what you want for lunch small snack and dessert. Once you've all decided look it up on your phones for the recipe, if you need up just call me I'll be watching and observing on how you are performing and rate how good your cooking skills are. You don't have to rush you can go at your own place. Alright and begin, make sure you communicate and help each other out.

They all begin looking at their phone too look at the recipe they will have for lunch, small snack, and dessert, as they do that I sit at my desk and do attendance and everyone is here.