living together

It has now been a month since phayu came to know about the triplets I feel not any better about it. I don't know why but I feel he his going to take them away from me . We are at the dining table having our super when he brings up the issue .

Phayu: I think it's time that I take my children with me. At least to a place with better things and better education. And plus it is safer there than here

Then the triplets run around in Jay at his announcement. I feel no go about it but there is really nothing I can do.

Phayu: then u should go pack as we will be leaving the first thing tomorrow morning .

Time came for him to leave I walked him to the door as he waved goodbye to the triplets.

Morning.
It is morning and am waiting for him to pick them up. I don't feel any good about knowing that he will be leaving with them but I just decide to let them go with him.

Phayu:I knock on the door before rain comes to invite me in. He looked sad but I cared less about him as all I wanted were my children.

Rain :Kina Kelly Kiara plz come down daddy is waiting for u.

The triplets came quickly and I got there bags and gave them to him . He took Kelly in his hands and was about to leave when suddenly Kelly asked.

Kelly: mamma aren't uu cwaming wif us aswell.

I looked at her feeling sad as I knew she would not manage a single night away from me then I got up and got her into my hands as I told her .

Rain : baby we are playing hide and seek with dadyy and u do just wait for me and I'll be there I'll surely find u and u and daddy will buy me chocolate after I win has.

She then smiled and I gave her back to him then I gave him a lost of everything they all needed.

🌃
Rain

I was alone in the house with no one I looked at the picture of my minions and me missing them even more.

Then suddenly my phone rung as I picked it up I could here Kelly's crying voice in the background .

Phayu: hi uhhm its about Kelly . She actually wants u and is refusing to eat anything. Then I told him to give her the phone.

Rain: hey baby what's wrong.
Kelly: mamma I misswing u very much.

Rain: do u not want me to come to u so plz just don't cry and I'll come find u okay . Or do u want daddy to leave again .

Kelly: no
Rain: then be a good girl okay

Next day
Phayu came through to the house.

Rain: ahh how are u and may I help u with something.

Phayu: pack ur things we are going back.

Rain : but...

Phayu : am doing this for my children Kelly needs u.

Rains

I really feel uneasy as I'll be going back to the place that set as a reminder of my past.

We arrived back at his house late . We went in and I was welcomed by a crying Kelly as the maids were trying to calm her down.

Kelly: paaaapaaaaa
I went to get her as she cried even more 😭 😭😭😭 . I held her and sang her a lullaby. Then in no time she slept .

And the rest of the days went by smoothly but with phayu getting more cold towards me.

It was a Saturday when I was taking my minions to the mall. Well it was a long day with his body guards following us every where , we bought clothes and later went to have cake. We were walking out when I saw people gathered around something or someone.

Stranger: I think this person is pregnant

Another stranger: isn't this Mr sky the famous prapais partner.

I ran to where the crowd was and moved passed the people when I saw the small figure on the ground I gave Kelly to one of the guards as i moved closer and asked that they call the doctor.