first meeting

Well it is a bright morning and am in my villa getting ready to meet phayu for our wedding ring selection then suddenly a phone call takes me back to reality . I answer the phone and hear prspai on the other side he sounds sick we then decide to go to the hospital first before going to the jewelry shop.

We arrive at the hospital and are greeted by the doctor who later prescribes medicine for him after diagnosing him with stomach flue. After we left for the jewelry shop and bought the rings.

He wanted to drop me home but I called my driver who drove both him and I. I ordered that we left phayu at his place before we left for my place . After we dropped him we went ahead home and just as we where heading home the car came to an unexpected hault leaving me startled then the driver from the other came out while apologizing .

He looked at me in amazement as I got a little uncomfortable but still showed a smile as I assured him it was fine . Well I gotta say he was a demi God . His beautiful black eyes fell on me stopping my breath from going further I think for some time there I went into paradise without noticing he took me out of the daze as he asked if I was fine but all I could do was nod back as he left me in dream world.

Then I heard the sound of the gate opening as I looked up seeing that I had just arrived home. Then the day went on with me doing work from home but still thinking about the demi God I just came across.

That night flew by quick as the next morning welcomed me with a great number of unfinished work and a meeting at  1pm that I was to attend no matter what. I got dressed in one of my best outfits and left for the office I arrived there as many greeted me but still keeping in line that I was there boss.

Then at 1pm the meeting commenced as only one person was not their the ther companies boss. Well I had no time to wait for anyone so the meeting started just when a familiar figure walked in apologizing for arriving late. My eyes were glued to him as he greeted me with his hand extended to me.

The meeting ended  with us becoming official  partners.

Hi dear best friends hope u are enjoying the story so far bring up ur views as I see what I can do to the next book I'll write  . ... Love u all 💚💚