Rain

I was in the bed room packing mine and the minions clothes as they wore their shoes preparing to go play a little before leaving. A loud noise got our attention moving us all to where the noise was coming from . I moved to the door carrying Kelly in my hands as kina and Kiara followed behind we got there and found the chieftness and him companied by his sister .

What are u doing here I asked as he responded by saying
Phayu : i am here to get my children . Then the triplets looked at me with questioning eyes . I looked at him and just got to my bedroom putting Kelly down I got our luggage and was about to carry Kelly when strong hands pushed me to the wall making a loud bang  my minions run to with with Kelly crying asking if I was okay and the chieftness asking phayu to calm down.

Rain: what do u want now have u not  done enough already u have ruined my life in every way u have taken away my joy so what more do u want haaa tell me I want my children back.

He  then grabbed my hand. Commanding that I tell the children about him.

I looked down and back at the children .

Rain:uhhm  Kelly  kina Kiara uhhm well am  he..... uhhm well he ..he is your ..fath... Before I even finished saying it the girls ran to him screaming DADDY! They moved to him and hugged him. He then embraced them.

Well I guess the rest went as u and I think ..u know asking why he was not with them and😉 them spending the with him. I guess we should go back to sky let's go.👇