wedding day 2

The media tried to ask me questions but were stopped by the guards who surrounded me.

Plai: well sorry for disturbing the wedding but that was my little gift happy married life to u both. And as for u (she looked at me and said)congrats on becoming a single parent because my brother will not even dare marry u. Know what at first I did not trust that his plan would work but it did and u are actually here receiving what is rightfully yours.

She said her goodbyes and left
Pais pa:what is this Mr Therapanyukul I thought we where friends but this embarrassment has proven me wrong u have ruined my family's reputation.

Pa:am sorry I just hope u forgive my son for his behavior and don't worry I'll handle everything .

Well everything went black as I found myself in bad after some time I looked up and found ma crying by my side.

She told me that sky got married to Pai and had already gone to the inlaws house.

When suddenly the door was banged open revealing pa who walked to me with rage but was stopped by ma.

Within a matter of seconds my pa denounced me as his child broke all ties with me and asked me to leave and never show my face. My ma striped to stop him but he did not but instead moved out and later some guards came in and dragged me out of the house.

Ma tried pulling me away from them but that just carried me and placed me outside the mansion. Then I turned tk look my way as I saw the media stll capturing everything.

That was a stormy day but still came to unend I was walking down the road heading to I don't know where when suddenly a car pulled over and the person came out immediately hugged me I felt his warm body pressed against mine as he asked how I was. It was non other than Pai he tried to put me in his car but I refused and after so many attempts he let me be and just gave me some money.

He then asked again this time telling me he would drop me at the station I agreed and he drive me there giving me his hood so that I warmed myself up. We arrived at the station and both him and I walked out. I apologized for disappointing him but he just assured me it was fine.

Well am I love with pai like after everything he still cares for rain . ❤️❤️🧡