sky

It has been a month since he left no call or message from him. I called him every day but he did not pick up my calls .

I was in the kitchen preparing when he came . I moved to where they were as my eyes landed on the other man by his side. I greet him and he asks for some papers from him and hands them to me

Prapai: here are the divorce papers sign them I have to go somewhere very soon.

I looked at him surprisingly as he asked if he said anything wrong .

Sky : are u really asking me that well sorry to disappoint you I am not signing those papers.

Prapai: you have no choice but to sign them.

I then ran towards our room . I called his ma  and explained everything .

Prapai: sky open the door we need to talk.
Ma : sky plz open the door .. son it's me plz come out he is not going to force u son plz come

I opened the door and moved into her arms hugging her then after some time she broke the hug and guided  me to seat beside her in the living room . As I looked at his pa who was seating on the other couch.

Ma: prapai tell me what is wrong why do u suddenly want to divorce him.

Prapai: sky sign the papers.

Then his father got up holding him by his collar asking him if he had lost it

Prapai said nothing but just looked at me : sky I said sign the papers the papers. U can be rest assured that even after we divorce u will be safe and I have given u half of my property am freeing u from this marriage and I believe it is best for both of us .

Rain : no it is not u are just thinking about urself u did not give this marriage a chance and that's all. But God knows I've tried my best  but u have just decided to turn blind eyes towards it. 

I got the pen and quickly signed the papers . And left the room in a rush . I started packing my clothes and was out within  few minutes.

Ma : son where are u going u don't need to leave  u where are u going haaa .

Rain : ma don't worry am fine plus u have done more than enough for me ,don't worry I'll be alright.

Pa: son I hope u will be fine bless u and keep safe then I left .

I got into the car and was about to drive off to my parents house when I remembered that I was  not welcomed by ma .

So I went to a hotel and stayed there while  preparing to buy a house . It has been days since I stayed there and today I went to see a doctor because I was not feeling well.

Doctor : congratulations Mr sky u actually are 3weeks pregnant. I felt shattered and just left with the reports he had handed to me.

I went out as I headed straight to my hotel room I cried till I had on more tears left then I got up got dressed and went to the restaurant where I was going to meet ma-inlaw.

I went in and found her sitted at the table waiting for me . She greeted me and assigned me to sit then the waiter came and asked what we wanted to have  I ordered my  favourite food .

We started talking and the food was brought to our table we started eating  when I felt a sudden urge to throw up. I immediately went to the bathroom I threw up everything I had . Then went back looking at my ma-inlaw who looked at me with worry.

Ma : son are u okay?

Sky: am pregnant I told her as I broke down.

Ma : ohh my she moved to me as she hugged me congratulating me. Does prapai know about it

Sky : no

Then she asked no further questions as she led me to her car. We moved back to the hotel with her assuring me it was all going to be fine.