I am preg.....na...nt

I tried my outfit on but it did not fit leaving an open space for curiosity as I had gained weight. The designer left to adjust it. My ma and me where sitting in her room when the sudden urge to throw up came I ran out without a warning and found myself removing all that I ate.

Ma moved to the bathroom asking me if everything was fine I assured her I was fine but she later insisted on calling the family doctor which went through successfully.

Then the doctor came and did all the check up while ma stood there looking worried  the doctor was about to talk when I signaled him to leave.

Later on  my eyes moved to ma as the man disappeared . She asked in no time why I did it and how I could be so careless.  I went off the bed to where she was standing and knelt as tears fell continuously .

Rain : ma am sorry sob...sob I know am wrong but the child's father is ready to take responsibility for the pregnancy

Ma: well it is good that u will be getting married to him and I know that Pai will love this child just as he loves u .

Still kneeling and crying
Rain:ma Pai is not the father. Neither does he know about it.

Ma: what!
Rain : yes ma but phayu.
Ma :  who is he ?
Rain: he is a business man who came to Thailand for business but he loves me and I trust that he will do something.

Then ma took me from the ground still with disappointed eyes as she said I LOVE YOU and kissed my forehead. I then left not knowing that my brother heard everything and recorded it .

So what do u guys think sky will do with the record ....will he let it slide or use it to ruin his brother?