Keep quiet and lie

The next day rolls around and Todoroki came back to the palace and immediately goes to Izuku's room where the greenette and baby is. Shoto comes into the room gently and approaches, he then coos at the small infant. "Hey baby, I'm your papa. Sorry Izuku that I wasn't here for the birth but I trust the servants and doctors did well." Izuku just nods still exhausted from the birth. The two colored hair male takes the baby from the Omega and cradles the child. Izuku and Katsuki nervously look at Shoto as he looks at Hideisha. "Hmmm. Izuku your family genes must be strong to give him red eyes like your father's. And his hair is so light I think it's white I can't tell yet."

Izuku and Katsuki look at Shoto blankly. Shoto then tells Katsuki to go guard the door outside so the blonde does what he is told still shocked the Alpha didn't realize. "Izuku he looks perfect." The Alpha smiles which makes Izuku happy that he hasn't noticed how much the pup looked like Katsuki. And so the two agreed to keep this quiet.

A year later
—————

Izuku and Katsuki still had their secret relationship and luckily for them no one batted an eye to realize such things. Shoto became more distant of Izuku but it didn't bother the greenette as he was happy with Katsuki and their son. Due to family or friends being not around the child enough they don't really question Hideisha's blonde hair and bright red eyes, everyone thought the pup got his red eyes from genetics being pass down from his grandfather and the blonde hair from some ancestor.

Everyone who knew about the scandal and the pups real father kept quiet and lied. The public adores Izuku and his son quite a lot and actually isn't a big fan of Shoto. The Todoroki family was well liked and hated at the same time so when Izuku married Shoto the Midoiya kingdom wasn't pleased to have their precious prince marry him.

Through the year Katsuki would stay close and to others seemed to have a crush.

"Hey Bakugou do you have a crush on his grace?" Denki teased as Kirishma who pretended to laugh along got nervous "hah?! No the fuck are talking about-" the blonde was cut off by hearing a little voice and someone touch his leg. It was his pup who was crawling around. "Huh? Oh Hide- I mean young prince what are you doing out of his grace's or servant's eye sight?!" Katsuki asks the child.

"Da! Mmm- nah ma bah" Hideisha babbles to the blonde "c'mon prince let's get you somewhere safe and not here where people are training" Katsuki excuses himself and takes his son in the castle to Izuku's bedchambers

"Izuku?" The greenette turns around looking scared but immediately brightens up and rushes to Hideisha "There you are baby! Oh my goodness I thought I lost you forever" Izuku cradles the sleeping child in his arms calming down. "What happened? Why was he missing?" Izuku explained that the pup was being watch by one of the maids outside as he did his royal work but the maid lost the baby. The Alpha sighed softly and smiled happy his son was okay.

But those smiles faded when Shoto entered the chambers. "Good evening Izuku and my dear heir" Shoto then shoved Katsuki away making the blonde have to swallow a growl. The dual haired male grabs the 1 year old from his mother's hold and puts the child on his hip. "Hey bud, are you being good? I hope so! And guess what buddy, daddy is gonna show you how to fight!" Izuku immediately grabs Hideisha from Shoto and growls a little bit warning the Alpha. "He is a year old! My child is not going to fight or learn to, until he is ready!"

"Izuku, he is a Todoroki! He is going to learn how to fight so why not start out early?!" Shoto got closer to Izuku with a snarl, Katsuki's eyes narrowed glaring at the man ready to attack/protect Izuku if needed. "You heard me! He is too young, he can barely walk without tripping or stumbling! So why on earth would you think it would be a good idea to let him hold a sword?!" Izuku protected the pup with his hands and arms not daring to let go. Shoto started to get upset and angrily grabbed Izuku's shoulder which makes the Omega flinch having Katsuki jump in front of him.

"Get out of my way you damn knight!" Katsuki didn't flinch and just glared "No. I'm his highness's personal guard so if I see or sense he is uncomfortable/in possible danger I will protect. It. Is. My. Royal. DUTY!"
"And I am the king and is husband so in that case you listen to me! OUT OF MY WAY! Or I will use my Alpha voice on Izuku." Katsuki huffed not moving an inch refusing to listen to the new king "Omega come here now!" Shoto shouted making Hideisha cry from the sound. Izuku whimpered but wasn't affected by the voice as Shoto is not his mate by bond but Katsuki.

Inko who was walking by heard the commotion and gently entered the chambers. In there she saw Izuku standing with his head down holding a crying pup, Katsuki standing in front of them protecting the two, and Shoto looking threatening. "What on earth are you doing to my pup and my grandchild Shoto?!" Inko said with a snarl making the Alpha jump. "Back away this instant! Shoto just because you are the new king doesn't give you the right to act such ways especially towards MY pup and grandson." Todoroki did what she said and backed away from them.

"My apologies" Shoto bowed and stormed out the room knowing well if he stayed Inko will get protective of her child and summon Hisashi as the man is very loyal to Inko his wife. "Excuse me Katsuki dear. Izuku are you alright hun?" The greenette woman cupped Izuku's cheek comforting him like how she always did when he was little. Though Izuku wouldn't know as he only remembered when he woke up in this interesting universe. Sometimes Izuku forgot about his past life which makes his heart ache knowing he is forgetting everything he loved and adored so much.

This whole new world was something else and the one question Izuku had was why? Why did he get another chance in life? How many more universe's are there of him and Katsuki? Why was all these things happening? Why did he not get such a happy ending? So many questions Izuku had but couldn't be answered at least at the moment.

Eventually Inko left leaving the Omega, Alpha, and pup alone in the chambers. Katsuki hugged Izuku lovingly while rubbing Hideisha's back softly comforting his secret family.

"What is this life?" Izuku thought while nuzzling into Katsuki's chest.