Confusing

Some time passed on and Izuku and Katsuki are ready to let people know. Starting with Inko.
"What? So you're telling me that you are in love with Katsuki the knight? Then you two go intimate and found out you were pregnant but didn't know who the father was. Then once Hideisha was born you could immediately tell he is Katsuki's baby. And now that you and Todoroki are divorced you two are ready to reveal your relationship?" Katsuki and Izuku nods "yeah that sums it up." Izuku mumbled

"Oh my goodness- wait how can you tell Hideisha is related to Katsuki?" Izuku calls for the maid who had Hideisha and showed the pup. "Blonde hair, red eyes, and when he is upset he looks like Kacchan! Hideisha looks exactly like him!" Inko looks at Katsuki and Hideisha who is in the Alpha's hold. "Oh yes he does....oh dear" Inko told the couple that she will talk to Hisashi

———
"Mama! Ma- ma" Izuku smiles at the cooing child in his lap "yes mama is here darling." The greenette cradles Hideisha saying sweet words "Dada?"

"Dada will be here soon actually he'll be taking you out to the village as I go do some royal duty." As soon as Izuku finished his sentence Katsuki came in with two other knights ready to protect the young prince on the outing "be a good boy! Have fun Kacchan and Hideisha" the blonde kisses Izuku on the cheek leaving the Omega to do his duties.

" As soon as Izuku finished his sentence Katsuki came in with two other knights ready to protect the young prince on the outing "be a good boy! Have fun Kacchan and Hideisha" the blonde kisses Izuku on the cheek leaving the Omega to do his duties

"Aright little one what will you like to do?" Katsuki asked his son who was looking everywhere taking in the new environment around him but something caught the little pup's attention. "Dada!" Hideisha points at a green teddy bear at a small stand. When Katsuki turned around to see he saw the bear and suddenly the blonde felt as if he recognized that bear from somewhere. It sent goosebumps down his spine having faint images in his head of a small child with blonde locks, red eyes, freckles, and a smile pointing at the same bear.

"Dada!!!! Dada me want pwlease!" Katsuki snapped out of it and went over to the stand "hello sir may I get that green bear for the young lord." The seller gladly gave Katsuki the stuff animal. The blondes heart warmed up seeing his son so excited and happy over a small toy as the boy can have just about anything with the blood that runs through his veins.

"Anything else that you want firecracker?" The Alpha asked his pup. "Mama! I want mama and dada!" The blonde chuckles and explains that the Omega is busy so it's just them for the day. Hideisha pouts a bit till he sees something shiny. "Ah! Da! Da! Shiny!" Katsuki looks over to see a gorgeous ruby ring. The blonde walks over and pays for the ring but the pup didn't want it. "Mama have!"

"Oh this is for Mama? I think he'll love it especially from you kiddo." Hideisha claps his hands in excitement hearing his dam will like it.
Katsuki and Hideisha have a great time together with lots of giggles and laughter as their father-son bond gets stronger. But during this whole outing ever since Katsuki saw that bear he kept getting images in his head of a boy looking just like Hideisha.

When they got back to the palace Izuku rushed over to hug the two including a few kisses. As Katsuki looks at Izuku he gets images of Izuku but not as a prince but different. It confused the blonde entirely to the point he was questioning everything. "Kacchan is everything alright? You seem uneasy?" Izuku asked fixing their son's hair "I feel like I know you from some other time- like..as if I knew you in some other universe." Izuku eyes widened realizing Katsuki is starting to remember the past. "What do you mean?"

Some images Katsuki saw:

"Well Hideisha wanted this bear and ever since I looked at it I got images of this little boy who looks exactly like Hideisha and then you

"Well Hideisha wanted this bear and ever since I looked at it I got images of this little boy who looks exactly like Hideisha and then you.... But you looked different- taller, more muscular, in some hero costume, and yet you looked like you. I don't know." Izuku then looked at the bear and teared up "Isamu's favorite thing in the whole world...his green teddy bear." Izuku began to sob thinking about his past.

Izuku told Katsuki they needed to talk so the Omega gave Ochako the pup to watch over for the time being.

"Kacchan what I'm about to tell you will sound crazy."

"I'm prepared for anything Izu."