Reborn

This is an Omegaverse, BkDk, and gay. If you don't like gay stuff, Omegaverses, bottom Izuku, Top Katsuki, smut, or sensitive topics please leave. This is book II of "Baby Project" please read the first book for better understanding. Let us begin~ -Kermit ❤️

"HEY WAKE UP!"

"....oh shit is he like dead- dead? Hello? Wake up!"

Izuku's Narrative:

I have no idea where I am. All I can remember was being held in Kacchan's hold crying. I'm sitting in a dark-black room, I can't see anything I want my children and Kacchan. But before I could yell for them I heard a voice and saw a bright light.

"Oh you're alive thank goodness!" I jumped in fear and tried to use my quirk but failed "Oh....yeah no, you can't use your quirk here sorry. Anyways welcome to the in between! By the way my name is Kenji, I'm an angel!" I look at the angel confused and worried

"W-why am I here? Where is Kacchan?! Am I dead?" I ask frantically "well you're in between! You're dead/alive so I have to ask. Will you like to go back to the living or stay in the dead?" I didn't know how to process this all. I thought once you die you're dead nothing else but I'm given the choice to go back and live or stay dead. ".....I will only go back to living if I can be with my Kacchan."

"Of course! But let me tell you about this dimension. It will not be like the one you just came from. Let's get down to the basics! There are Alphas, Betas, and Omegas." I listen to what the angel says, he explains what A/B/O means and that he wouldn't know how I would be in that dimension though I don't care nor question the different universes. "This universe is like a fairy tale so be prepare for the magical world. You'll still be Male, a greenette, green eyes, ect so you'll look the same. But I can't promise your lover will agree to this. He could've chosen to stay dead but that's for you to find out. From the second you are reborn no turning back! Now tell me, do you still want to do this?"

With no hesitation I agreed.

No one's Narrative:

"Prince Izuku! IZUKU!" Izuku shoots up in a panic "about time you woke up! Come on your highness you have to get ready for the day, you have a very busy schedule for the day!" Izuku looks around the room confused. He was lying in an extremely soft, big, gorgeous bed. The room had beautiful gold accents, blue details, white, an overall gorgeous room he was impressed by the beauty of the room.

"Huh? Ochako why are you dressed like a maid and calling me that? And why are we in such a gorgeous room?" The brunette girl looks at Izuku confused "Your grace, I'm your maid of course

"Huh? Ochako why are you dressed like a maid and calling me that? And why are we in such a gorgeous room?" The brunette girl looks at Izuku confused "Your grace, I'm your maid of course. That is why I'm in a maid outfit then this is your room silly, and why wouldn't I call you that? You're the prince!" Ochako chuckles at the greenette and leads him to the huge closet that was filled to the top with the most finest clothing Izuku's mouth dropped seeing it all.

"Okay so today you must dress formal, sooo how about this outfit your majesty?" Izuku looks at the dress and shakes his head and is confused. "Why am I wearing a dress? I'm a Male not Female." Izuku asks with a nervous smile "well you're an Omega and Omegas wear dresses or Feminine clothing. Though if you'd be more comfortable in more Masculine clothes I can see what I can find." Izuku nods as he doesn't want to wear something so Feminine as he'll feel comfortable in something like a suit.

A few minutes later Izuku wears a white-light pink dress shirt with light ruffles, black slacks, golden hanging earrings, a pearl necklace with gold accents, many gorgeous gems, very light makeup, and his signature red shoes. He looked absolutely stunning

"So Ochako what is it that I must do today?" Izuku asked while walking out the bedroom

"So Ochako what is it that I must do today?" Izuku asked while walking out the bedroom. "Well the reasoning to your outfit is because you are going to pick an Alpha out of the many that will be in the ball room." The greenette eyes widen when they stepped into the ball room, it had Alphas left and right all their pheromones were mixing in the air it was very overwhelming for the Omega. "Your grace I know the pheromones are very overwhelming so step out whenever you need." Ochako said with a soft smile

The second the Alphas smelt Izuku's pheromones in the room they rushed over to him like a bunch of dogs. Some were trying to impress the Omega, others grabbing his hands, some talking non stop, and then many others spreading their pheromones. All of this was suffocating for Izuku so he ran out all the way to the back of the castle but he didn't stop there not even when servants and guards yelled for him, he just kept going. Soon enough he was in a forest still running till he ran into something or someone.

"OI WATCH IT!" Izuku was knocked to the ground by the taller male. "I-I'm so sorry-........Kacchan?!" Izuku couldn't believe it he was staring at his beloved. The greenette was filled with happiness but then all that happiness was gone once Katsuki started to lash out at him. "Tch fucking people always in my god damn way!" Izuku was confused. Why didn't his Kacchan recognize him, can he not remember him? Izuku felt heartbroken knowing Katsuki didn't recognize him.

Katsuki started to walk away so Izuku followed behind. But soon they reached the castle, Izuku's castle so the Omega was once again confused. But then he was pulled away by a worried Ochako. "There you are your highness, goodness I was worried sick!" The brunette lead Izuku to the ball room again but this time all the Alphas were in a nice line. "Sorry your grace but these Alphas should've known better than to do such things!"

"Oh my."

Word count: 1039