Tears are salty

"Ladies and gentleman I present you our kings Izuku Todoroki and Shoto Todoroki!" The crowd cheers for the newlyweds Shoto smiles and waves but Izuku has a cold gaze. Izuku's inner Omega cries crawling for Katsuki's attention but couldn't get it. Katsuki stands by Izuku and silently cries for Izuku. A small tear trickles down the greenette's face as he looks over at the blonde who clearly seems upset. The after party was simple everyone congratulates the two and parties but then Izuku gets pulled away to a room and immediately gets dressed by maids.

"W-what are you doing?! Why are you dressing me in such clothes?" Tsu, one of the maids looks at Izuku "we are dressing you this way for your mating with Sir Todoroki." She then smiles and goes back to her work. The Omega panicked as he was told by his mother "Mating after your wedding is to celebrate, mark, affirm your marriage, and to make pups" Izuku didn't want to do that with Shoto no never. The only person he has ever had sex with was Katsuki now he must do it with his friend?!

The maids pushes Izuku into the next room over and closes the door to give them privacy. "Izuku....you look gorgeous my goodness." Shoto kisses Izuku with lust but no passion nor love was in that kiss.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊

Izuku wraps himself in a blanket and stands up wobbly as his legs hurt especially his inner thighs, Shoto went extremely hard on his body which led to bruises and aches all over. He leaves the room with only the blanket covering him though he couldn't care less he was already violated. Katsuki see him stumbling and rushes over in worry. "Izuku! Jesus Christ how hard did he go on you?! Come on let's get you washed up Izu...." Katsuki carries Izuku to the bathroom and orders the servants to fetch herbs, warm water, and some lotions to help ease the pain.
"I hate this so much. Kacchan please I don't want to do that ever again!" Izuku cries which makes the blondes heart ache. "Don't worry you're okay now. Alright? Let's get you dressed and to your room to relax." Katsuki's inner Alpha wanted to murder the other Alpha that touched his Omega but he controls himself as it isn't the time.

Soon the two cuddled and the blonde scented the greenette as he smelt like Todoroki. They fell asleep hoping this whole marriage and mating was all a dream.

But sadly bad things aren't dreams but reality. Izuku started to get sick and moody as he lashes out, cries, or just wants to be left alone. Katsuki could smell Izuku's pheromones becoming different so he convinces the Omega to go to the doctor to check if he is well. "Your highness you're pregnant. Congratulations I cannot wait to see yours and Todoroki's pup!" The doctor then tells Izuku that he is perfectly healthy and so is the baby. The greenette didn't know how to feel as this baby could be Shoto's or Katsuki's but the blonde told Izuku he would still see the child as his own if it is Todoroki's.

The pregnancy was immediately announced the second Hisashi found out so both kingdoms now await for their unborn heir. Izuku tries to get Shoto to help him out with the morning sickness, moods, cravings, ect but the man couldn't care less. "Shoto please can I at least get a hug?" The Omega cries "No I'm busy go ask Ochako or your royal guard to hug you."

On the bright side Ochako, Katsuki, Kirishma, and Inko were very helpful and kind to the Omega. They fetched the most finest things such as pillows and blankets for his nest, food, clothing, and many baby items. The blonde was head over heels for this pup and it made Izuku feel warm inside knowing his Kacchan will be a great father or father figure to this sweet precious baby.

Izuku hoped dearly that the child will be Katsuki's but hope they come out looking like him to not expose their affair/secret relationship

Izuku hoped dearly that the child will be Katsuki's but hope they come out looking like him to not expose their affair/secret relationship. Soon enough Izuku gave birth to a healthy baby boy who he named Hidehisa which means precious. The pup comes out with blonde spiky-curly hair, bright red eyes, and freckles all over the little boy. Izuku knew what had to come next.

"I'm so sorry for bringing you into such world my baby Hidehisa"