Let our souls rest

"Mom and dad.....I'd like you to meet my Alpha..." Hideisha said showing a taller male with black hair, dark skin, bright red eyes, and a toothy smile. Kirishma and Mina's eldest son Haru. ".....KIRISHMA! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Kirishma rushes over confused for the sudden moment "yes Bakubro?!"

"Why the fuck is your damn Alpha of a son dating my son? You're lucky my kid is a Beta and not an Omega or this would be worse." Haru gulps hiding behind the young blonde who pouts about his protective father "Kacchan, Hideisha is 18 he can have an Alpha if he wants. Calm down." Katsuki calms down a bit as Izuku releases relaxing pheromones

"No sex till you're married." Katsuki said glaring at the scared Alpha who shivers "DAD! Oh my god, you have other kids go bother them!" The young Beta said looking at his mother for him to tell off his father "Kacchan let them be. And thank you Hideisha for telling us. But so help me Haru, you hurt my pup I will not hesitate to choke, stab, hang, rip, and impale you." The Omega then smiled walking away dragging his Alpha.

"Your parents are horrifying."

"They want what's best for me especially since I'm their pup. Now stop being a fucking coward!"

"It's not my fault your parents especially your mom is scary."

Izuku dragged Katsuki to their room and they both snuggled up together
"Izuku, do you miss our old life?" Katsuki asked wrapping his arms around Izuku ".....yes I do. It's been years since I first woke up in this strange universe. I struggled more at the beginning as you didn't know who I was and I couldn't be there for our kids. But as time went on I felt more at home and once I had Hideisha I felt like Isamu was there then I had the twins and felt as if the twins were there. It was as if they had been reborn." Izuku said remembering the great memories he had in the past that he cherished dearly

".....I do too. I really hope they are okay and not dead or depressed. Because if they did reborn that means they. . . .died our children died." Izuku's heart ached not wanting to think of that as he just wants his children to live a happy life. "I hope not....but it could've happened."

The two snuggle closer changing the subject to not think such a sensitive topic.

"Wanna have another pup?" Izuku coughed looking at Katsuki with wide eyes "what

"Wanna have another pup?" Izuku coughed looking at Katsuki with wide eyes "what." The greenette couldn't help but blush "Yeah why not. I'd like to have a little girl." Katsuki said putting his hand under Izuku's shirt feeling his husband up and down. "....but we already have a 18 year old and 14 year old twin boys."

"Please Omega~ just one more pup" Katsuki said kissing Izuku's neck. "Ugh- fine Kacchan....one more pup. But I'm done after that! My body can't handle being pregnant again after this one." Katsuki smirks happy to have one more baby.

And so the two undress themselves together. Katsuki pushes Izuku down onto their bed hovering over looking up and down loving the body of his Omega.
...........................
"Mom, dad? Where are they? Excuse me!" Mitzuki asked one of the maids "yes prince Mitzuki? How can I help your highness?" The maid said listening to what the young prince had to say "do you know where my parents are? I can't find them!"

"Oh, they are in their bedchamber currently. Last time I saw them they were just sitting on their bed next to the fireplace." The maid said as the young blonde goes up the many stairs knocking and opening the huge door. "Mom da- AHHHH MY EYES!" Mitzuki covers his eyes immediately as his parents eyes widened covering each other. This moment gives Izuku a bit of déjà vu from Isamu walking in.

"OI! You know damn well not to walk in unannounced or else you're gonna walk into your parents fucking!" Katsuki lectures to his one son who is embarrassed. "I was just gonna ask if I can ride one of the horses around the village!" Izuku nods and gives the boy permission and he leaves in a hurry not wanting to witness that ever again.

♪───O O────♪

A few moments later:

"HAHA! You walked into our parents you dumbass!" Hideisha said eating lunch "SHUT UP YOU ASS HAT!" Mitzuki yells at his older brother "guys calm down please...." Towa said coving his ears to defend them from his loud siblings. "Alright boys enough talk about that! It's inappropriate behavior especially for you Hideisha you are next in line to the throne!" Ochako said who is back from her break. Ochako hasn't been at the castle as she had her first born and wanted to stay home but now is officially back.

"Thank you Mrs. Ochako for stopping them." The chocolate eyed female nods and cleans up from the other two boys who are destructive. "I hope Izuku and Bakugou don't have another little one." Ochako sighs thinking to herself. But little does she know 9 months later a little girl was born.

A little girl has blonde hair, red rose eyes, freckles, wavy hair, and a sweet face. She looked adorable and was loved immediately by the whole entire kingdom and she is now called by the people as 'Honey princess' they call her that since she is as sweet as honey and her skin/hair was smooth as well as looked like pure honey. Her name is Melody.

Her brothers became very overprotective of the young princess never letting anything happen to her. Izuku and Katsuki loved their princess dearly and spoiled her rotten. Through the years she becomes more like Izuku. A sweet innocent girl.

The family of 6 were happy in there palace

The family of 6 were happy in there palace. Soon enough Hieisha married Haru and they become kings, Mitzuki falls in love with a nice princess, Towa doesn't have any interest in love so he studies and watches over his siblings, Melody has a crush on a village girl who she is very found of, and Izuku and Katsuki watches happy to be able to watch their babies as adults unlike in their past life.

..........
Soon the two pass away leaving their children sad but strong and confident with their lovers or each other.

"Hey you two! Welcome back to the in-between."

"Huh? Izuku? Oh my goodness I thought I lost you again!"

"Me too! Oh Kacchan!"

"I saw you two worked it out in your new lives~ but I think it's time for your souls to rest now. So I welcome you both in heaven."

"....are you ready Izuku?"

"I'm always ready my Kacchan~"

Word count: 1130

N/A

Sorry for the last few chapters being either confusing, boring, or out of context but I was struggling to come up with ideas. But the book ends here, thank you so much for reading my two books. Mwah!

The End~