How they would react to someone else hitting on you

(I might start doing things like this instead of full stories/oneshots)

Stu (Fem reader)
 You were waiting for Stu and some guy started Hitting on you.
"C'mon baby~ I can show you a really good time" The guy said. You try to back up but the guy grabs you. "Let go of me! I have a boyfriend!" You shout they guys doesn't care and try to kiss you. Stu saw this and ran to the guy and ripped him off of you. He punches him and starts beating the guy up. "If you even so think of touching my girl or going near her again I will kill you with my bare hands! Understood!" The guy nods and runs off. Stu then kisses you passionately, He then kisses your neck leaving a hickey. "Your mine, only mine" He kisses you again, He picks you up and takes you to his car. He doesn't care who sees you both, he wants people to see so they know your his girl. He takes you to the backseat of his car and smirks. (Let you imagination take over from here)

Billy (Fem reader)
You both were at a party at Stu's house, Billy was talking with Stu while you leaned against the wall with your cup in hand. A guy walked up to you and leaned against the wall next to you (COUGH COUGH Randy COUGH COUGH) he then looked at you. "What's a pretty thing like you doing here all alone? Someone like you shouldn't be alone, Someone might want to steal you away" They guy smirks and you roll your eyes. "Back off, You got a left hand use it" You say, and they guy looms over you and put an arm above your head. "No, I don't think I will. C'mon sweet thing I can give you the time of your life~ It'll be worth it~ I got the best dick you've ever had~" You try to push him off you but it doesn't work. Suddenly someone pulls the guy off you and slams him against the wall, I was Billy. Billy punches the guy in the throat. "If you think you can hit on my girl and get away with it your dead wrong" Billy break the guys nose. "I'll let you off the hook since there are so many people here, at least for now; Now run before I change my mind or else" They guy runs out and Billy pins you to the wall and kisses you very passionately. He pulls away and holds you close to him and whispers in your ear. "you mine doll, mine to kiss, mine to fuck, my to eat out. your mine and only mine and nothing will ever change that"

Sidney (Masc reader)
You were in the library studying, You then hear some girls giggling and looking at you. You ignore it at first then a few of the girls walk up to you. "Hey handsome, Are you free tonight? Me and my friends are having a little party; We would love if you like to join us. Y'know if you want to get a little crazy. You look up at them and raise an eyebrow. "No thank you" you state plainly bu the girls don't stop.
"Well why?" You sigh. "No. I have a girlfriend" the girls roll there eyes.
"Well we can be better then her" Sidney walks over and glares at the girls and kiss you and you smile and kiss her back. 
"He's mine, Ya'll go get another guy" Sidney said and the girls see Sidney's glare and walk away. You hug Sidney and kiss her. "Thank you love" Sidney smiles and kisses you cheek. You pull her into your lap and you keep studying, one of your arms are wrapped around her waist. She kisses your jawline and neck as you study.