❤️Billy Period Comfort

Billy climb up to your roof and climbs by your rooms window and taps on it, when you open it and smiles to see you. He slides into the room

"Hey baby" He smiles at you but when he sees your in a oversized hoodie and seem to be in pain his smile falters. "Are you okay princess?"

"Nope, I'm cramping like a son of a bitch" You lay in your bed trying to lay in a comfortable position and Billy understands.

"Ah, Give me five minuets and I'll be right back" He kisses your forehead and climbs out the window. Five minuets later Billy climbs back into your room with a plastic bag.

He opens it and hands you some pain killers and tums along with a Gatorade. "Here you go baby, Also I got you your favorite chocolate" He hands you a chocolate bar as well.

You smile and you take the pain killers and tums and eat a bit of the chocolate. He hands you an already warmed up heating pad then takes off his hoodie (He has a shirt on underneath) and hands his hoodie to you.

"Here you go darling, Do you need anything else baby? Water? I got snacks in the bag, Whatever you need I got it"

"I want some cuddles"

He chuckles. "As you wish baby" He lays down next to you and wraps his arms around you, You lay your head on his chest and you can hear his heartbeat. He wraps a gentle arm around your waist and one of his hands play with your hair gently. 

"I love you princess" He kisses your forehead

You smile and you kiss his jaw. "I love you to handsome"

You fall asleep in his arms and he stays with you all night.