🍋/❤️Sitting in their lap

(I'm doing a tad more smut since I see what the names of the groups you save this to are called. I see you and honestly, respect. So here have more)
This would be how they feel about you sitting in their laps, Reactions to you sitting in their laps and stuff like that.

Billy: He always is happy if you sit in his lap, No matter what it makes him happy or improves his mood greatly. He loves it when you randomly sit in his lap, he doesn't care if you just want cuddles or want to tease him he's down. If your ever having a bad day or is your on your period (If you have/get a period) he will pull you into his lap and cuddle you. Anxiety over school? Pulls you into his lap for cuddles. Job stress? Solution is cuddles in his lap. 
When you sit in his lap his arms go around your waist pulling you closer, and if you start to lay your head on his chest one arm will stay around you waist the over hand will play with your hair.
If you start to tease him while in his lap, well say goodbye to walking. If you are on his lap while either of you or turned on prepare for some rough sex (And after he will cuddle you while your on his lap)

Stu: He LOVES it when you are on his lap, whenever it is possible he has you in his lap. He has no shame; he doesn't care if you're in public you will be in his lap. While watching movies, hanging out, studying or fucking: He will find a way for you to be on his lap. His hands are on your thigh and around your waist most of the time you're in his lap. 
All of this come's with some other perks to. You want to fluster him or tease him? Easy, you can sit in his lap no questions ask then he is stuck where you want him to be (Go to town) If you kiss his neck while on his lap, he will love it but go too far with the kisses and he might have to carry you everywhere to since you won't be able to walk.

Sidney: She actually likes it more if you let her sit in your lap, but that doesn't mean you never sit in her lap. She will sit in your lap with her legs wrapped around your waist and arms around your neck somedays, then the next day your in her lap falling asleep on her chest or falling asleep on her shoulder.  She loves it when you lay your head on her lap so she can play with your hair, especially if you fall asleep there. 
She is easy to tease when your in her lap or she's in your lap. 

Randy: He likes it but he defiantly gets a bit flustered, put if you were watching a scary movie with him and you (Or he) gets scared you (Or he) will just jump in his (or your) lap. He is easily flustered so if you sit in his lap, he will be easy to tease and make red (but that doesn't mean he won't enjoy it or tease you back)

Tatum: She sits in your lap, A LOT of the time, She will sit in your lap and kiss your neck/jawline. She will definitely (If she wants to) turn you on if she's in your neck, and she makes it either really easy or a bit difficult for you to do the same. 
If you sat in her lap, she would start teasing you till you fuck and wouldn't complain for a moment about it 

(I'm sorry I lost motivation at the end but I tried)