🍋Their kinks

(Btw from now on I will do more of these short kinda of little stuff and add more about Randy and Tatum. I also may update a few things to have Randy and Tatum)
This will also be if they are Top, Bottom, or switch and what after care is like

Billy: He loves praise, praise him and he will reward you. He would also praise and degrade you at the same time. He loves it when you leave hickeys and marks on him. Is into DDLG and if you call him daddy, just take this 👩‍🦽.  He can be gentle with you and make sure that you're not hurt but will be rough. He is top, but MAYBE once in a while he will let you top him. His after care is usually him cleaning you up (Sometimes round two in the shower) and he would probably have you wear his shirt since he loves seeing you in his clothes. After he is usually shirtless 

Stu: First, I just have to say (No changing my mind) He is a switch no questions asked. He loves being on top but loves the uncertainty of being on bottom. Call him a good boy and he loves it (And he would call you a good girl/boy or whatever you prefer) he will call you handsome/beautiful/gorgeous. He is gentler with you but know and likes having it rough. he loves pulling your hair or you are pulling his hair. His after care is cuddles, and you just have to wear his shirt. If you fuck at night, he is cuddling with you, and you fall asleep in his arms.

Sidney: She loves praise, Complements, pet names, praise and anything like that gets her weak. She is a bottom but can act cocky and leave hickeys on you. She may be a bottom, but she can make you flustered and tease you a lot. She is not afraid to tease you a lot. She loves kissing your neck to, her neck is her weak spot to. Her after care is being with you, maybe make tea or coffee and maybe watch a tv show.

Randy: His after care is 100% cuddling and movies. He is a top most of the time but is really a switch. He loves it if you sit in his lap, sitting in his lap makes him weak. He will massage your thighs and grip your waist and hips. He loves it when you grip his hair. He will kiss you nonstop and kiss your body, especially if you are insecure about yourself; if you don't like your body, he will kiss all over you as a way to show he loves your body. (Boy is a angel)

Tatum: Switch, 100% a switch, she is a woman who knows (and will) take charge but doesn't mind being on bottom. She WILL leave scratches up and down your back and loves it when you pull her hair. She likes it more rough, maybe a little bit of BDSM and pain. After she will lay on your chest and kiss your neck, More likely to have round two.