Who did what first?

(This will be who asked who out, who did the first kiss and Who was the first to say 'I love you')

Billy:
-He asked you out. He probably asked you to see a horror movie at the theater with him and probably turned that basic date into something more by maybe taking you for a drive after before he took you home.
-He definitely kissed you first, he either kissed you on the first date or after you agreed to be his girlfriend/boyfriend.

-You said I love you first. He is bad with his emotions and is a bit scared of losing people ever since his mother left him. So, you had to say it first and he melted, when you said 'I love you' he vowed that from the moment on that nobody would ever hurt you and he would always protect you. He probably said it after you said it then kiss you and pull you into his arms and would not let you out for a bit. After that if someone even looked at you for too long or looked at you the wrong way, he'd get protective over you

Stu: 
-He asked you out, he probably asked you to go to a party with him. He flirted with you a lot during the party, He danced with you at the party, made sure nobody was being a creep to you. If you want another drink he'd get it for you, if you needed someone to watch your drink, he'd watch it for you (Though he'd probably take one sip from your drink.) He'd ask you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend after. He'd also walk or drive you home.
-He kissed you first either while at the party or after when he asked you to be his partner. It would be a sweet kiss since he didn't want to overstep your boundaries.
-He definitely say 'I love you' first. You'd either be over hanging out with him or helping him with homework/studying with him. If you were hanging out, he would say it without realizing it. You'd say something funny, and he would laugh and say "God, I love you" then kiss you on the cheek and little flustered. If you were helping him with homework/studying with him he'd probably be talking with you and say "You are a lifesaver, thank you so much. This is one of the reasons I love you" and he's still kiss you after still a bit flustered. If you say it back, he will melt and kiss you on the lips and wrap his arms around your waist.

Sidney: 
-She'd ask you out...kinda. What would happen you'd be talking with her, and she would say "Well if you not busy tomorrow, you can come over to my place and we could hang out a bit...maybe rent a movie or two" You'd get what she meant and agreed to 'Hangout' with her. When you had to leave, she'd walk you to your car and call you after to make sure you got home safely. She'd invite you over a few more times than you'd take her to get something to eat or something and ask her out, she'd say yes.
-She'd kiss you first, you'd probably go to her house for your dates more than going out. You'd probably be watching either your favorite movie or her favorite movie and she'd lay he head on your shoulder and kiss your cheek. Then you'd kiss her softly.

-She'd say 'I love you' right after your first kiss. 

Randy: 

-You'd ask him out, you would go get some food than go see a horror movie in theaters. He'd be a gentleman though and pay for the food and buy the snacks at the theater. You'd drive him home and give you the sweetest smile after and call you when you got home or the next day. He'd ask you on the second date. The second date he'd probably take you on a drive and got a little picnic for the both of you to eat while you watch the sunset and ask you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend then. When he'd drive you home he would walk you to your door.

-He'd kiss you while you watched the sunset on your second date and kiss you again when he walks you to your door.

-Same as with Stu, You'd be hanging out with him and he'd accidentally let it slip. After he'd be a blushing mess, and if you kissed him after he'd cling on to you as long as possible.

Tatum:

-She'd ask you out, and would ask you when you both are at a party and the next day you'd got to her house to watch some movies with a bunch of snacks. Your arm would be around her or her arm would be around you. When you had to leave she'd kiss you goodbye on the cheek.

-She'd say I love you first. What would happen is she'd be at a party or hanging out with her friends with you and she'd be dared to say 'I love you' to you but she really meant it. After she'd sit in your lap and kiss your neck (In a none sexual way)