Well That Happened

NOTE: This chapter is going to be a bit more mature

These little kisses have now turned into a full make out thing... His lips are soft and he smells really good and hair feels really nice as well. It's getting a bit more aggressive as we continue, but I sort of like that. Whislt kissing I push him down so he is laying down on my sofa with me on top of him, he keeps pulling me in closer and it just feels so natural. He pulls off my t-shirt (thank god I've got a nice bra on underneath) and I take off his. My sofa is sort of small so I don't think it fits us both on comfortably with whatever are planning on doing. I break free from the kissing and Ethan looks concerned.
"Are you alright?" He asks me. His voice is shaking a bit, maybe he is nervous or panicking?
"No, yeah, well I just think that" I start to say, but Ethan cuts me off
"I'm sorry! We will stop if you are uncomfortable. I'm really sorry it's my fault I'm an idiot and I've made you feel awkward"
Bless him! The poor little nerd! I wasn't even going to say anything like that, why is he such a sweet guy? He seriously panicked and wanted to make sure I was comfortable! We need more men like him who aren't just looking for what they want!
"No don't worry Ethan I wasn't going to say anything like that!" I say calming him down
"Oh right. Whats wrong then? Are you okay?" He says still panicking a bit.
"I was actually going to ask if you would rather go to my bedroom or even my shower as it's massive and feels really nice? My sofa isn't that big that's all"
I can see in his face a whole abundance of emotions whilst I was saying that to him. He went from scared, to confused, to happy and then to excited in literally a few seconds.
"Oh... yeah of course... if... if... urrr.. if it's more comfortable for you?" He stutters, still very nervous.

We head to my room and continue to kiss. We aren't on the bed though, we are just standing in my room kissing. I quickly pull down my trousers and he pulls his down to. We are just feeling each others bodies now and he is actually really soft, he is not a really hairy guy... I sort of like it though... I still don't know what we are doing? Are we going on my bed or are we going to the shower or are we just going to stand here? I guess I will decide as he keeps worrying saying he wants me to be comfortable. I'm thinking shower as I've never done it in a shower and it could be interesting and, like I've said before, my shower is actually really nice compared to the rest of my shit apartment.

I slowly push him into my bathroom, turn on the shower and wait for it to get a little bit warmer. We get into my shower and get all the nice warm water coming down out naked bodies, then it really starts... I get pushed to the wall by him and he starts kissing my neck, which feels amazing, I would kiss his neck but he might think I'm trying to bite him or something... I just start kissing his chest and go down and bit further and down a bit further and then I'm sure you can tell where I reached... I don't want to go too far into this, as it is a nice special moment, but let's just say something went in my mouth... Didn't finish it off though, it was more just a tease to arouse him more and then he starts to tease me, which I had coming as I did it to him, he puts his fingers lower and lower until he got in and my god did it feel amazing!!! Everything was really going on and it all pieced together perfectly! The warm water, the water making us a bit more slippery, the steam in the room making the atmosphere more pleasant and how we are just teasing each other to make us both want each other more and more. I'm getting a bit annoyed by all the teasing now and I just want it inside me NOW! I quickly turn around, bend over and push up on him and he gets it and then it happens... He understands how I like it, which is fantastic as I didn't even tell him, to the point where I have to bite my lips to stop me making too much noise. It goes on for a good 20-30 minutes and then it's done. My legs feel so weak after that, but in a good way and I'm pretty sure he's do as well and we both end up falling to the floor in my shower and taking a moment to catch a breath. The water is still running on us and my bathroom is basically steam now, you can't see anything apart from steam. I look at Ethan and he is just staring into space.
"Well that happened" I say to him