family friends.

Author : this is actually my second time writing though the first one I wrote was not successfully published but it is the same story.

My name is Rain  Kingsley  , born in a family of two I have a baby brother by the name of Sky though we don't get along . But he is still my brother . He is actually two years younger than me though he looks older . Ohh sorry got busy talking about him am actually 22yrs old am a businesses persona whose doing all he can to please the parents not really parents but father . As compared to my brother I have fewer friends and dont talk to much.

My parents are  Tharn Kingsley and Type Kingsley . They actually had me when after many years of hardship but I guess it was  worth it coz am a good child . So my after is strict and loving but I feel that only after doing my best do I get to see his loving side . Then my ma of course is loving and ever talking . But I still love her . Well I guess I took after my father and rain he is the exact replica of our mom though he is dad's favourite.

The kittisawad or I can say my future inlaws are close family friend of our family I have grown up in their eyes and I have learnt to live with them as family even before I actually become there son inlaw in the next two months . It is somehow an arranged marriage because the alliance was fixed when my and I  fiance were still children .

Coming to him well he is my childhood best friend and my future hubby to be . He is non other than Pai  kittisawad the one and only son  of KinnPorsche kittisawad  he is 4yrs  older than me but we celebrate our birthdays on the same day in the same month. He is also  into the business field though his is very loving  and kind and ohhh very 😍hot.

I am phayu Therapanyukul  a 30yrs old bachelor and  the only remaining son of vegaspete I have a sister by the name plai she is my world and my everything. I grew up with my aunt susi who I consider a mother. I only have one mission and I hope u will join me.
Well that's all for now follow me for more🥰 I feel sad but I hope u will read and not end here 🥰. Let's all together go .