1.3

Okay, first I want to say, thank you guys so much I love you all I can't believe a idea I came up at two o'clock in the morning has 3.34 k reads. but anyways things are a bit weird I have all these ideas and I want to put all in so I came up with a idea I hope you like cause I combined the SIX, yes SIX ideas together. Okay, now the story. sorry for the rant.

* TURTLE'S P.O.V*

Me and Maddie were in my room putting her stuff away, then I heard dad's special knock we created only for us.

I opened the door and embraced my dad with a hug, cause I love him, and I really want to go to hot topic.

"Okay, okay what do you want turtle" he asked.

I put on a look of mock offense and sadness "what I can't give the best dad in the worl- alright I want to go to hot topic" I said.

"No, not yet Andy is here and so is the boy he adopted."

"ANDY IS HERE, ANDY IS HERE" I kept chanting as me and Maddie ran down the stairs. Maddie stopped at my dad's room, but I kept running.

"ANDY" I screamed and jumped up to give him a hug, but also clinging to him like a koala.

"Haha, hey kiddo, how are you" he said a bit shocked but hugging me back.

"Awesome cause I get to see you again."

"Awe that makes me feel special."

"It should, I don't like a lot of people" I said and let go of him finally.

"Oh, well then I guess you won't like the 14 year old I adopted if you don't like people" he said

"Well, that depends on his personality, I like all of you, cause you guys, do not act all preppy and stuck up like other bands do" I say.

"Okay, Alexander come here" he said, and this gorgeous boy walks out. He has a lip piercing, black flippy hair, slim torso, but not to slim, he's wearing a pierce the veil jean jacket type thing that's at hot topic so he shops there to, and did I mention he's hot as heck.

"Hi, I'm Alexander but I guess you already knew that, but you could call me Lex, haha" he introduced himself. Oh, and let me tell you his laugh make me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah, and I'm turtle, sup" I said playing it cool, while my stomach was doing flips.

"Your chill, I like that"

"Thanks" I replied.

"You guys want some alone time to talk and get to know each other" Andy asked.

"If he wants to I'm down for it if Lex is" I say

"yeah, totally." He says in reply.

"Awesome, turtle, Lex, have fun, but, no sex" he says then leaves the room.

"So, how do you like being andy's kid" I ask him.

"No, I want to know more about you right now" he said his voice going lower, his innocent façade was gone, which I thought was extremely hot.

"Oh, well, umm.." I didn't know what to say to him.

"Just tell me anything about you."

(A/N- these will be true about me cause then you will be able to know more about me, well except the Kellin is my dad thing, oh, and Alexander is not a real guy. I made him up)

"Well, my favorite color is black and dark red, I love anime, bands are my life, as you already should know Kellin Quinn is my adopted dad, umm, I am absolutely in love with all food, but I'm to fat to like food, I hate Starbucks, I only shop at hot topic, and that's about it. Now your turn" I told him.

"My favorite color is black, I like some anime, bands are the reason I am breathing, I think your really pretty, I also hate Starbucks except for the tea, I only wear district lines and hot topic, that's all" he told me, and I was very pleased to hear one thing about him.

"D-did you just say you think I'm pretty" I asked him in disbelief.

"Well, yeah, I mean look at you, you're skinny but have amazing curves, the way you crooked smile when you think, just everything about you is perfect."

"Huh, what a coincidence, I like you to" I tell him with a small smirk.

"R-really, I mean... like, that's perfectly fine" Alexander said getting flustered.

"Yeah, really, I think your cute, have awesome music taste, and a epic personality, and personality is very important to me, so yes I like you a lot."

"So how would you like to go ou-" I cut him off with "hold that thought I'm starving", and I "walked to the kitchen". But In reality I walked around the corner while Andy walked back over to Alexander to talk.

"I know dad, I like her but, I just don't know, she makes me kinda feel a feeling I never have before" he said, and I smiled to myself.

"Just ask her out, I'm her favorite person here did you not see her when I walked in she's like a koala" he told him.

"Alright, I'll do it" he said.

I rushed fixing me a small sandwich so it looked like I wasn't listening. when I walked back Lex opened his mouth to say something, but I jumped in at my chance "do you want to hang out with me?"

"What" written on his face was complete shock and confusion.

"I said do you want to hang out with me" I repeated.

"Yes, but I'm the guy in supposed to ask you that, not you ask me"

"Well I'm not like other girls" I told him while I leaned in like I was going to kiss him.

He leaned in closer, when finally he leaned in all the way and our lips connected.

The kiss was nice and slow, I felt fireworks in my stomach, and I knew he made me feel better then anyone else.

A few minutes later we broke away.

"So" he asked.

"So, what do you want to do now, we could go to my room and watch anime if you want to" I suggested.

"Which anime" he asked me.

"Umm. I have fairy tail, black butler, death note, and a few others" I tell him.

"Fairy tail is cool."

"Yeah it's my favorite, I'll show you my room, but I might record some covers if I get bored, even though I'm a horrible singer" I say and we head up the stairs.

"I bet you're an amazing singer, cause your amazing at everything else" he says and I blush a bit.

Once we get to my room, I set up the show, and we sat on my bed. After about 6 episodes I start to get tired and lay my head on Alexander's chest while his arm is around me.

"You're comfy" I tell him letting out a small yawn and he chuckles.

"You know you can go to bed, ill let you sleep if you want me to leave" he tells me.

"No" I say holding onto his shirt. "stay with me please"

"Okay" he says, and I let him lay down, and get comfortable.

I lay back down, and slowly drift into sleep, but without hearing him say "goodnight sleep well."