0.8

"HOLY CRAP ITS PIERCE THE VEIL" said a faint voice. Then came the screams, and then we saw fans.

"We'll finish this at my house okay"

"Okay just run guys" I say

Why did we walk so far? My breathing started to get really heavy, my legs felt like jello, and everything started to spin.

Guys hel- I say. everything turns black

Vic's p.o.v.

"Holy crap, holy crap guys we need to get her to a hospital, Kellin trusted me with Joanie and now she fainted" I said.

"Vic just calm down" Jaime said like it was no big deal.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. HOW AND I GOING TO CALM DOWN. CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED JOANIE WAS BREATHING FINE AND SHE HAD A STRONG PULSE. WE ARE TAKING
HER TO A DAMN HOSPITAL"

*at the hospital* (Kellin's p.o.v.)

I drove straight to the hospital after the call from vic. he was yelling at Tony to drive faster while they were taking her here; I just wanna know, what the fuck happened.

"Vic explain now" I said

"Well fans spotted us so we ran then turtle said guys help, Tony caught her in his arms and she blacked out" he said.

"Have you heard anything?"

"Sorry man, but no we haven't" hi-me said

"Oh fu-" I got interrupted by a nurse in all white scrubs, as usual ,white scrubs white walls, white lights that freaking blind you, everything is just white. "mr Quinn?" She called out.

"Yes" I asked.

"Well it looks like your daughter has went into a small asthma attack"

"So she has asthma?"

"Why yes she does, now she is in no harm to this I've delt and not in the bad way either but still I delt with her and this since she was 6" the nurse said.

"Oh, can I go and see her" I asked

"Of course you can but only two at a time I suggest you and the man who was telling us her information should go first, you both care about her a lot I see".

"Thank you m'mam and yes we do" Vic said.

"Turtle's room number is 284" she said then left

Vic and I walked until we found her room. Once we walked in we saw Joanie awake and a doctor giving her some medicine.

"Hey turtle-pop, you okay" I asked.

"Yeah a little tired but that's all" she replied.

Joanie's p.o.v.

I woke up in a white room, it was so bright in there too; so i guess I'm at a hospital because no house I know has this bright of lights.

After about three minutes a doctor came in.

"Hello mrs. Quinn, how are you, if you don't remember me, I'm dr. Marksman."

"Hi, and I kinda remember you, but call me turtle please" I said

"Interesting name, alright your allowed to go home and you know what had happened right?"

"Okay, but no I don't"

"You've had another asthma attack and this is your second one this year, I would be more careful if I was you."

"Oh okay" was all I said

"Can you take this for me" he asked handing me a small red and blue pill and a cup of water.

"Sure" and took it, then the door opened and I saw my dad and Vic.

"Hey turtle-pop, you okay" my dad asked.

"Yeah a little tired bout that's it" I said back.

"Thank you Vic, I should have told you before but the fans and stuf"- he cut me off. turtle it's fine, no need to thank me; Tony's the one who was beside you and caught you.

"I don't care who caught me, your the one who took me, and you brought me here so I wouldn't die so I do need to thank you, actually all of you I need to thank. A) because you took me here, B) you were trying to help me, and C) you all were worried about me and didn't leave while I was passed out.

"Well umm.. Do you want to talk to Tony and Jamie or wait till we get home hun" dad asked.

"Just wait till we get home I mean if it's okay with you" I say

"That's fine sweetie, just let me go and sign the release forms" he said and left the room with Vic right behind him.

I was thing for a minute and I randomly thought about kellic.

"Eww how could I ship them now it's just weird" I said to my self.

"Thinking about kellic I see" dad said.

"Umm... yeah, it's just gross now, how could I ship it" I said back.

"What ever you say, come here viccypoo" dad laughed as him and Vic pretended to snog in front of me.

Eww, stop it now, that's disgusting"

"Let's get going guys, turtle you ready" Vic asked while laughing.

"Yeah" I said, slipped my shoes on, then we left.

As we walked out a pair of familiar eyes staring at me. I looked a bit closer, NO, HOW, OH MY GOSH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, NOT NOW.

"Joe are you okay" hime asked

"Yeah I'm fine just this person is starting at me but he left" I said. lie. he was still watching me up until I got in the car and we left.

How did he find me.