1.2

We finally were able to get out of there. Well, after Maddie, Shelby, and Angel got their things together.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later, I need to get home" I told Shelby and Angel.

"You ready Maddie" I asked her as we got into the black SUV.

"Yeah, just nervous" she replied.

"Don't be, well i mean, like you will be but, they won't hurt you" I said awkwardly.

"You know, you haven't changed a bit. Your the same awkward emo turtle" she said.

"Well, uh, thanks I guess" gosh why did I have to be so freaking awkward.

"Hey turtle" Mike asked me.

"Yeah."

"Could you, and Maddie share a room at your house until I get her's ready at our house" I said.

"Sure, my room is big enough, so Maddie, what do you say" I wanted to get her to talk. We were almost home and she barely said anything.

"Yeah, that's fine" was all she said.

After a few minutes I got bored so I told Tony to turn on the radio.

"Ewww, what is this, cause this is not music. put it on something good" I said, and unbuckled to change the station to something that plays actual music.

"Now we're talking" I said and started to sing along to pain by three days grace. Soon I heard Maddie start to sing along with me.

I smiled to myself, and stopped singing.

After that song King For A Day came on, and I looked at Tony and Mike, then practically screamed every word, while laughing from Mike doing air guitar.

*blah blah blah, rest of the car ridge home yada yada yada singing, laughing, having fun. I'm skipping it cause ima lazy ass bitch.*

All of us walked into the house, and it looked like nothing happened.

"Whoa, dad I didn't know you were that handy around the house" I said looking around the house in awe.

"What's with the surprise, I'm the best at everything" he said cockily.

"Yeah yeah, sure you are" I said and walked off to show Madison now our shared room for now.

*Mike's P.O.V.*

"Vic, I'm back" I yelled with Angel behind me.

"Alr- who is she?" Vic asked confused.

"This is Angel" I say pointing to her.

"What is she doing here" he said still confused.

"I adopted her."

"Oh, well I guess that makes two girls in the house now" Vic said.

"What, how, there's only one here, I have another but she's staying with turtle. " I said very very confused.

"I adopted a girl too, today actually" he said, and just as he said that, a girl, who was about the same age as turtle came bouncing in the room.

"Oh, ummm.... Hi, I'm Krissy" and she skipped right back out of the room.

I turned to Angel, she stood there with shocked and angry expressions on their faces.

I don't know what's going on, but it's not good.