Part 31

We arrived in St. Tropez early in the morning and watched the sunrise as Lando drove us to the villa Charles had rented out for the trip. I have always said that St. Tropez was one of my favorite places as we would spend our summers here as kids and always had good memories. This place reminds me of my dad. He was always so happy to be with us, and for some reason, he always looked happier in St Tropez. Lando pulled up to the villa and parked the car in the driveway. We got our stuff out of the car and walked to the entrance. Bear was wagging his tail, excited to see his uncle. We walked inside, and I called to the house, 'I am here, where is everyone?'. My mum popped her head out of one of the archways and ran over to us. I hugged her as she kissed my cheek, then bent down and gave bear some love. She hugged Lando, and we walked to the living room, where the others sat. They all came to say hi and welcome us before we sat in the living room with them and just caught up. Lando and I had to go and see the second option for our venue soon, so after talking with them for a while, we left to see the venue so that we could get it out of the way and have more time to spend with our families. 

We arrived at the venue, and from the outside, it already looked beautiful. Our wedding planner decided to meet us there with the venue owner so she could help us decide and envision which venue we should do our wedding. After a brief introduction with the owner, we walked inside and started touring the villa. We wanted an outdoor wedding, so this villa was perfect. It had a beautiful view and was surrounded by trees and natural elements. We wanted a very neutral wedding, so this place was perfect. After the tour, we said bye to the owner and went to have lunch with our wedding planner since we had a few more things to do. We sat at a table overlooking the view and started to decide on some things for the wedding. We then got on the topic of the venue, and I picked out the one I liked the most. I looked at Lando and said, 'From the two we looked at, I have a favorite; it's this one we just visited. I felt it would be perfect for our wedding; what do you think? He smiled at me and said,' I agree with you. Shall we book it for October 10th? It won't be too hot, it won't be too cold, it will be perfect. Our wedding planner then contacted the owner as she needed to confirm some things, so she excused herself from the table and left Lando and me to discuss some things. We wanted to get married as soon as possible because we wanted to do it before the baby arrived. We would have our honeymoon later in the year, but couldn't wait to become husband and wife.

After a long afternoon of wedding planning, we returned to the house we were staying at. The others were all by the pool, so we went upstairs and changed into swimsuits to spend the afternoon with them.

 The others were all by the pool, so we went upstairs and changed into swimsuits to spend the afternoon with them

We walked down to the villa's backyard, and everyone was doing their things. Charles and my brothers were teaching Bear to swim, and Alex talked to Lando's sisters. Our mums were cocktails by the pool, and his dad and brother played with Oliver's daughter. Lando went to spend some time with his niece. I walked over to my brothers and sat at the pool's edge. They swam over next to me, Charles holding bear in his hand. Lorenzo said, ' In a few months, we will teach this little bean to swim.' I laughed. I still couldn't believe my life, from being in the worst place in my life to being the happiest person on earth, having my first baby, and being surrounded by the most amazing people.

Lando and I were getting ready for dinner tonight when he came behind me while I did my makeup. He wrapped his hands around my belly and put his head on my shoulder. I finished putting on my blush before I asked him, 'Are you ok, baby?'. He looked into the mirror, smiled, and said, 'I just love spending time with you and our families; it makes me feel happy.' I smiled at him as he kissed my shoulder as he walked out of the bathroom. I finished my makeup and hair, dressed, and hurried downstairs.

 I finished my makeup and hair, dressed, and hurried downstairs

We got to dinner, and we sat down at the table

We got to dinner, and we sat down at the table. We ordered food, talked, and enjoyed the evening together as a big family. We talked about our wedding and the venue. Our mums were so excited that they were planning what to wear and all the tiny details. I giggled under my breath and took a sip out of my water.

After dinner, we returned home since we were tired; we said goodnight and returned to our room. We got ready for bed, and after we were done, we got into bed. Bear came and snuggled in between us, and we gave him some love before I gave Lando a good night kiss, closed my eyes, and drifted off to bed.