Part 4

'Gabriel what the fuck are you doing here'. He smirked at me and said ' Well, I came to visit my favorite bitch'. At this point I almost started crying but held back the tears. His hold tightened around my shoulder and I said to him 'Please, let go of me, we aren't dating anymore'. Before he said anything I herd a familiar voice coming from my right and saw that it was lando. Relief washed over me as I saw him walk up next to me. He looked at Gabriel and said 'Get you hands of of her'. Gabriel looked at him and said 'What are you, her boyfriend, you should mind your own business buddy'. I saw lando getting angrier and then the next thing I know is him punching Gabriel square in the face. With the impact he let me go and I ran over to lando and held onto him. Gabriel got off from the ground and walked up to us and said 'This is not over bitch'. With that he walked away and when he was far away from us I placed my head in the crook of landos neck and started balling my eyes out. He held me close to him and comforted me. He then walked me to charles drivers room and knocked on his door. He opened and when he saw the state I was in he got really worried. He pulled me in for a hug and gave me a kiss on my head. He pulled away and asked me 'Y/n, what happened'. I looked up at him and said 'Gabriel, he is here and he came to visit me. Thankfully lando came and saved me from him and punched him in the face before he could do anything to me.' Charles pulled me back in for a hug before letting go of me and saying 'Listen, I want you to be safe so, lando will you please stay in my sisters room to keep her safe. I know she trust you to do that'. Lando walked up to us and said 'Yes, of course. I will call my assistant to move my stuff over immediately.' After a while we walked out of the track and into the car and drove to the hotel.

Lando and I got to my room and walked in and sure enough all his stuff was there. Since we where leaving tomorrow he didn't bother unpacking and just took out the things he needs to use. He told me that he had to do something and make some calls so I decide to go and shower and get ready for bed. After I did my after shower routine I put on my pjs and walked out of the bathroom.

Lando was outside on the phone so I decide to go to bed and just scroll through my phone for a while

Lando was outside on the phone so I decide to go to bed and just scroll through my phone for a while. I decide to look at my Instagram and saw that the picture I posted was getting a lot of good reactions, so it made me happy. A while later lando walked back into the room and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Soon after he walked out of the bathroom, his hair still wet, with grey sweats on. He walked over to the bed and laid down next to me. I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his torso. ' Thanks for today, I would not be in this position if you didn't come and save me' I said to him. He placed one of his hands on my head and stroked my hair, to comfort me. 'Listen, I talked to charles and we both agreed that you shouldn't be alone because of Gabriel. If you are up to it, charles suggested that whenever we travel or something I stay with you, in one room so I can be sure that you are safe and if he tries to come to you, I will be there to protect you. What do you think'. I looked up at him, smiled and said 'Yeah, I would feel safer with you around'. He then pulled me closer to him and I snuggled more up to him. I felt safe around him so I new I wouldn't need to worry about anything happening during the night.