Part 13

3 days later.

Lando and I had just arrived in Spain for his sisters wedding and after we got on the plane we started heading to the farmhouse they had rented out for the main family to stay in. I was super nervous to meet them but I was also exited to see who the amazing people are who raised lando. We where getting closer to the farmhouse and lando looked at me and said 'Darling, can you stop worrying, my family already love you'. I smiled at him and said 'I just want to make a good impression, I mean my family love you and I want your family to love me.' He pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on my head and he said to me 'Trust me you don't have to worry about anything'. I placed my head on his shoulder and just rested my eyes until we got to the farmhouse.

We got to the house an our driver helped us take out our bags. We where heading to Japan straight after the wedding so we had quite a bit of baggage. We thanked our driver and he left. We got our things and walked to the front door and we rang the door bell of the house. An older looking woman came running to open the door with a big smile on her face. She opened the door and she pulled lando in a big hug. She then said to him 'My little boy, I missed you so much'. He then smiled and said to her as we walked into the house 'I missed you to mama. So, I would like to introduced you to my beautiful girlfriend y/n.' His mother pulled me in for a hug and she said to me 'Hello, I am cisca. Might I say you are more beautiful than lando had said to me'. I smiled at her and said 'Well, thank you so much, you are beautiful too.' She smiled at me then lead us to the living room where the rest of the family was. Lando introduce me to all of them and they all welcomed me and where happy to see me. After we talked for a while cisca took lando and I to the room we would be staying in. We unpacked all of our things then went downstairs into the backyard to eat lunch.

After lunch lando and I decide to go down to the pool for a while before we had to get ready for the rehearsal dinner so we went upstairs and put on our bathing suits then went back downstairs and jumped into the pool.

Whilst we where swimming around lando swam up to me whilst I was sitting down on one of the ledges in the pool. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. He then said to me 'So, I was thinking, maybe we should announce that we are dating to the world tonight, we always said that we would do it at my sisters wedding, what do you think'. I gave him a quick kiss then said to him 'I think that that is an amazing idea' We then swam around for another 30 minutes before going upstairs, taking a shower and going down for a nap before we had to start getting ready for tonight.

I woke up at around 18.30 and decide to get a head start in getting ready. I walked into the bathroom and started doing my hair when I heard a knock on the door. Lando was still asleep so I walked to the door and opened it. His sister flo, the one who was getting married was at my door looking panicked. I opened the door wider and let her in and she sat down on the chair in my room. She looked panicked so I asked her 'Flo, what's wrong, did something happen'. She then looked up at me and said 'My hair and makeup just cancelled on me for tonight and my wedding, I don't know what to do and there isn't anyone I can hire now. I was thinking maybe you could do my hair and makeup, I looked at some picture of you on Instagram and it just look flawless'. I smiled at her and said 'Of course I can do you hair and makeup. Why don't you get all of your stuff here and I will work my magic'. She stood up and gave me a hug, thanked me then left to go and get her stuff.