Part 16

Lando and I had gotten back from Japan last night and we finally had a few day we could stay at home. Lando wanted to sleep in today so I decide to get a head start to the day so I decide to get changed into my workout clothes and go workout for a little while because I have been getting a little bit bigger in the last few weeks.

 Lando wanted to sleep in today so I decide to get a head start to the day so I decide to get changed into my workout clothes and go workout for a little while because I have been getting a little bit bigger in the last few weeks

I walked downstairs and opened my door to the backyard and walked over to our convert shed that lando had turned into a gym. I set my water bottle down next to me then put my headphones on, choose my playlist for today then started my cardio workout.

 I set my water bottle down next to me then put my headphones on, choose my playlist for today then started my cardio workout

I did a 30 minutes workout and I was already out of breath. This usually doesn't happen to me so I taught maybe I was coming down with something, so I drank some water and took a small breck so I could catch my breath again. After my short breck I decide to do some weight lifting but after a while I started getting light headed so I stopped and walked back inside. As I walked inside I set my bottle and stuff on the kitchen counter and held onto it because I felt like I was gonna faint. I saw lando coming into the kitchen and a few seconds later, all I saw was black.

I fluttered my eyes open and I was met with a bright shining light. I looked to my side and saw lando holding my arm. He smiled at me and said 'Hey baby, are you ok? You scared me'. I looked down at him and said 'What happened'. He stood up as the nurse walked in and she said to me 'Well miss Leclerc, you fainted from overexerting your limits, umm this is a procedure we always do to patience that just fainted out of nowhere so we took a blood test and something came out positive'. I looked at her concerned and said 'What's wrong, what's the bad news'. She smiled at me and said 'Well, I would consider it good news, congratulations, you are 4 weeks pregnant, everything seems to be going very well, just take it easier when you do physical stuff and stay hydrated and eat, don't miss out on meal.' I looked up at lando and we where both shocked. The nurse the left the room to give us some space and I set up next in bed and looked at lando and he looked like he didn't know what to do. I grabbed his hand but he jerked back when I tried to grab it. I looked at him surprised and said to him 'Lando, are you ok'. He looked down at me confused and then said to me 'I taught you said you where on the pill, you lied to me'. I looked down and said 'No, it just I ran out of it and I was waiting for it to arrive but we got frisky at your sisters wedding and I taught nothing of it'. Lando started walking out of the room and he said to me 'I cant have a baby, I just started doing my best in my career and I wont let you or that baby stop me'. With that he left the room slamming the door behind him and I started balling my eyes out.

I heard lando calling my name and shaking me awake out of that horrible nightmare. I woke up to the same light shining at me from my nightmare. The nurse walked in and she said to me the same thing she said to me in my nightmare, that I was pregnant. Everything seemed to become true from the nightmare so the next thing I was expecting was lando to not want to do anything with. The nurse left us and before lando said anything I said to him 'Listen, I know you might thing this is the worst think that could have happened to us but I just wanted to say that this is not only my fault but I understand it if you want to leave and not have anything to do with me and this baby I don't get it and it will hurt me'. He then said down next to me and took my hand in his and he said to me 'Baby, why would you think that, of course this not what I was expecting but I am very happy that we are going to start our family together, and why would you say that I would not want anything to do whit you or the baby, you are the most important thing in my life.' I started to cry slightly then said to him 'I just had the wort nightmare before I herd the news and it was the same thing in my nightmare as it was in real life but your reaction was different, in my nightmare you went to go get the milk and just left me and now you actually care about this so I am happy'. He then gave me a kiss and said 'Don't worry my love, I will be by your side forever'

We had just gotten back from the hospital and the doctor had told me to take it easy for today so I decide to pack my thinks for china then for new york since I had a lot to pack. Lando stayed with me the whole day and he cooked us some lunch. Whilst we where eating he said to me 'Are you feeling better, do you wanna maybe wanna stop with the packing and maybe just chill on the sofa and watch a few movies, harry potter'. I jumped up from my chair and walked over to him and hugged him from behind and said to him 'I love you, I love you, I love you'. After lunch we cleaned up then we got some snacks and went into the living room and got comfy then we started playing the first harry potter movie.

At around 17.00 pm we finished the second movie and I decide to finish up my packing. After I was done I put my bags into the hallway so it would be easier for lando and I to take them down to our car later on. I decide to go and take a long bath to relax after a very long day. After my bath I did my after bath routine then I put on my pjs and put my hair into a messy bun and after I was done I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs into the kitchen and made lando and I some food whilst he was taking a shower. He came downstairs after he showered and helped me plate our dinner. We then sat down at the dining table and ate the pasta I had made for us .

After dinner lando cleaned up the dishes so I decide to go upstairs and get our room ready for comfy movie night. I got us some snacks so we could watch the third harry potter movie and have some snacks. He came back upstairs a few minutes and he laid down next to me. I cuddled up next to him and he started the movie and we just had a very nice cozy night.

I fell asleep thinking about how I was going to have a baby in a few months. I was confused, scared but also very happy that I was having the baby with lando.