Part 27

5 weeks later.

My family lando and I had just gotten to silverstone. We had rented out a house for a couple of days for the whole family so when we arrived we got into a van that was waiting for us and we drove to the house. Landos family had arrived a few hours ago so when we arrived at the house they were all theri waiting for us to help us. We got out of the van and lando went to say hi to his family. I then walked over with my mum and she introduced herself to landos mum and they immediately got along. The guys then went over to the van and got our stuff out and took it to our rooms. Whilst the guys did that the rest of us went over to the kitchen and helped landos mum with the food since we were having lunch there.

After we finished our lunch we all decided to go to the living room and play some card. Whilst they were setting up the games I pulled lando to the side and I said to him 'Shall I go get the things so we tell them'. He looked at me smiled and said 'Yeah, I think that that is a good idea'. I gave him a kiss and ran quickly upstairs to go and get the bottle of wine we where gonna give them to revel. I walked down the stairs and lando was just walking in from the kitchen with wine glasses. He put them on the table and he walked over next to me. I then placed the wine on the table and my mum went to grab the bottle. As she was reading the message she started screaming then she passed the bottle to landos mum and she came running to me and lando. She then said to me (in french) 'I knew there was something different about you, you are having a baby, I am so happy, your dad would be happy too'. Landos parents and siblings then walked up to us and congratulated us then alex and charles came up to us and alex said to me 'now I get why you stopped drinking and eating sushi. I am so happy, I am gonna be and aunt'. Charles and my brothers then came up to me and gave me a group hug, then charles said to me 'Would have never expected my baby sister to make me an uncle first but I am so happy, congrats to you too lando'. 

After an amazing few hours of talking about the baby and how it is going we decide to go and start getting ready for the nice dinner we had booked for tonight. Lando and I walked upstairs and whilst he was showering I picked out the outfit for tonight then I walked over to the bathroom as lando walked out of the shower. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss ten he looked down and he said to me ' Well, I think our families our very happy for us. What do you think'. I smiled at him and I said ' Well, I am happy that they are excited to be having a new addition to the family'. After our little chat I walked into the shower and got clean, then I did my after shower  routine got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

 After our little chat I walked into the shower and got clean, then I did my after shower  routine got dressed and did my hair and makeup

After everyone was done we all got into the van and we drove over to the restaurant we had booked a table at

After everyone was done we all got into the van and we drove over to the restaurant we had booked a table at. We arrived and we got out then walked into the restaurant and where lead to our table. We sat down and looked over the menu for a while, then after we all knew what we were gonna order, I called over the waiter and we ordered our food. After we ordered they left and my mum stood up with a glass in her hand and she said 'Let make a toast to y/n and lando for making the next generation of our families, we love you so much and we are so excited to meet the new baby'. We then gave a toast and my mum sat back down.

We enjoyed a lovely dinner together, then after dinner we decide to go and get some ice cream before we headed back to the house. We got to this parlor and got our ice cream, I got chocolate and lando got vanilla. Lando and I then went to sit on a bench nearby. I rested my head on his shoulder as I ate my ice crème. Lando then gave me a kiss on my head and he said to me ' Toady was nice wasn't it, I love that our families go well together, my mum loves your mum its so sweet'. I looked up at him and said 'Yeah, today was amazing, my mum is having do much fun with your mum, it feels peaceful when we are all together. Our little baby is going to have the best family ever'. I then gave him a kiss, and we went back to staring out onto the view.

We got back to the house at around 23.30. We all said good night to each other and walked back up to our rooms. Lando and I got to our room and we got unready for the night, then we walked over to the bed and laid down. This was the first time in a while bear was not with us so lando and I could cuddle togheter. Lando heald me in his arms. Before I closed my eyes to go to sleep I gave lando a kiss then I rested my head on his chest and I drifted off to sleep.