29 - Final step

Ralph

I don't know what caused the change. The visiting of our families, the news that another lieutenant was death, the new bag, the new house... everything from the above or nothing at all. Whatever it was, I could finally see part of the old confident Ali I once knew. The one who knew what she wanted and wasn't going to take "no" for an answer. It's not like I was going to deny her anything, just...it felt good. Having her in my arms like that, fully relaxed and willing to take that next step.

I didn't want to rush this. It's been so long since we've been together, I wanted to savor every second of it. I unlocked her legs that were around me and made her step on the floor in front of the mattress. I took her shirt and slowly removed it from her body while I was still kissing her lips. The little pause to remove it from around her head was another chance I was giving her to stop this.

"Tulie...if..."

"More actions, fewer words, Rafi." Her small fingers grabbed at the edge of my shirt and tried to remove it, I helped her at the end when her hands couldn't reach so high. She put her hands on my abs, moving them all around my body, leaving goosebumps in their way. "Your body is soo... smooth...so strong...so amazing Rafi..."

"Glad you like it. Now, let's see what it can do with yours." I continued undressing her, removing her jeans, her shoes, while leaving kisses everywhere I could reach. When she was left in just her underwear, I quickly followed and removed my remaining clothes. Then I made her lay on the mattress while I slowly took a place next to her. I didn't want to overwhelmed her with the size of my body, the weight of it directly on top of her, so I laid next to her, freeing one of my hands to roam her body.

"Rafi..." One of her hands was holding my bicep while the other was burrowed in my hair, trying to pull me closer to her. "Stop stalling."

"I'm not stalling."

"Then what are you doing next to me and not on top? I'm okay, no need to worry... I know it's you." The last part was barely a whisper that left her lips, but I heard her perfectly. And she may think she's ready, but I didn't want to risk it, so I took my time with her.

Slowly, my kisses moved from her lips, down to her neck. I followed the big scar on her throat trying to show her that it didn't bother me like she think it did, that she was still the most beautiful woman I had ever seen even with all the scars...external and internal. Then I moved to her arms, following all the cuts and burns, tracing everything, not leaving a mark on her untouched.

"Raf..." Goosebumps were showing everywhere on her skin. Her body started trembling from the anticipation.

"Shh...just...let me enjoy having you..." Next on my list were her perky breasts. I removed her bra, and just from my breath near them, her nipples got hard, making me smile. When I took one in my mouth to suck on it, Ali's whole back arched from the bed and a little moan left her lips going straight to my cock. I continued my sweet assault on her nipples alternating between them until they were perfectly stiff and the moans from Ali's mouth were loud, just like I liked them, without any shyness, fully emerged in the moment. Then I continued my path down her torso, making sure there wasn't a slash or a burn left neglected. When I got to the valley between her legs, I took her panties off of her. A little nudge was all it took to make her open for me.

"Are you wet for me, Ali?" I didn't wait for her answer and just moved one of my fingers down her lips, enjoying the wetness I could feel from just a mere touch. On my way up her slit I took my time circling her clit causing her whole body to shudder. Then I quickly moved to lay between her legs, putting her calves on my shoulders and taking a long lick from her entrance up to her clit. "Mmm, so fucking wet."