8: "Like I've been hit by a car, miraculously survived and been hit by a truck."

Harry: 

The boys and I were meant to be going over to Sienna's house at nine to bring some of her stuff over to ours. She was moving in with us until we left for our holiday, just so we didn't have to keep travelling a lot just to see each other. It was nearly 8:30am so I went downstairs to get breakfast. Liam joined me shortly after, and Niall stumbled downstairs about twenty minutes after I did.

"I'm gonna ring Sienna, guys, to see if she's up yet." I told them both, as they poured themselves some cereal. I pulled out my phone and called her number, but after three tries she still didn't pick up, which worried me greatly.

"Is she awake?" Niall asked, though it came out more like "Ith see a-ake?" as he crunched through his bowl of cornflakes.

"I don't know... she didn't pick up and she normally does." I shrugged it off. "Are the other two awake?"

"Not sure," answered Liam, "I thought I heard Zayn singing while he was in the bathroom but I don't know."

"Such a cutie." I said, squidging Liam's cheeks before heading upstairs to rouse the sleeping beauties.

I stuck my head into the first spare room to check Louis. "Lou? Are you awa-- oh shit, yes, you're awake. You're certainly awake." I slammed the door closed the second I caught sight of a naked Louis getting changed.

"Don't be such a prude, Styles!" he chided, "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

"Go and have breakfast, asshole!"

I checked on Zayn next, cautiously poking my head round the door so I wouldn't be visually assaulted again, but the more mature boy was just slipping his sweatshirt on and greeted me with a soft "Hi."

Once they were both downstairs, I decided I was going to visit Sienna's house. Even if she was awake and perhaps didn't hear her phone, I needed to go over so I could pick up some of her stuff.

"I'll come," said Liam, and of course Niall wanted to come too. Louis and Zayn, who'd only just come down for breakfast, decided to stay, in case she was walking over or had got the bus (but mainly because they were hungry and couldn't be bothered to come).

We pulled into her drive ten minutes later. I switched the car off and we stepped out. Pressing the doorbell, it chimed once and we waited. No answer. I rang again and still, no one answered. I lifted the doormat up and took the key from underneath it. 

"Sienna?" I called.

Nothing.

"SIENNA!?" I called again.

Still nothing.

Liam and Niall looked downstairs and I checked her room, only to find that her bed was unslept in and all the lights were off.

"Lads!" I called as I ran down the stairs, "She didn't come home. Last night, she didn't come back here."

"Are you sure?" Liam asked, concern in his voice.

"Yes, I'm damn sure. The last place we know she went was Luke's house."

"Let's go, then!" called Niall, who was already heading out the door.

Sienna:

When I opened my eyes I was in the most uncomfortable position ever. Everywhere hurt and my neck was stiff. I could barely straighten my legs, I squinted at the sunlight and tried to stand up. My face felt incredibly sore and blinking at the sun hurt. 

Where am I? 

Oh yeah. 

Last nights' events came flooding back to me.