7: "What fuck kinda water do you have?"

Sienna:

Niall actually threw up once he reached 28 slices of peanut butter on toast. Louis slapped him on the back and congratulated him but still told him he could "whoop his ass if they did that again". Harry was thankful that they hadn't had to open a new bag of bread whereas the rest of us were midly disgusted (but egged Niall on all the same).

At ten to five, Harry drove me to Luke's. I was extremely appreciative of Harry's tolerant attitude and how willing he was to help me. After kissing him on the cheek goodbye, and kissing Luke on the lips hello, my boyfriend and I went on a walk around the town quickly to get our appetites up, and enjoy the soft summer sunset before it turned dark.

"I love it here. It's so... peaceful." I commented as we walked through the park. We came to the childrens area where there were ten or so kids playing. They were incredibly cute and seemed to not have a single care in the world.

"I wish I was their age again." I sighed as we sat down on a bench. He had a bottle of coke in one hand and his phone in another.

"Me too. I mean they don't have any worries at all." replied Luke. "What I'd give to be like that." he sighed.

"You're a softy at heart," I teased, leaning into him. 

We sat for a while before heading home. Once there, I asked the penultimate question of: "Where's this Chinese you promised me, then?"

"I'll go get it, what drink d'ya want, m'lady?" in his poshest English accent.

"Water, luv, please, I am absolutely parched." I replied, matching his, equally posh.

He went off into the kitchen and after some clinking and fridge opening and shutting, he returned with a tray of food and two (surprisingly small) glasses of water. I, being the pig I am, chugged my whole water down before he could get two words out, and he sat there gawking when I finished the whole lot.

"That was insane!" he said, clapping.

I went to reply but my entire throat seized up. It burned raw and I began spluttering and trying to rub my throat through the burning sensation. He slapped my back carefully until I could speak again.

"What fuck kinda water do you have?" I choked.

"S'not exactly water. My brother left a bottle of vodka in his room, thought we could try it."

"You didn't tell me!?"

"You downed it before I could explain, which might I say was pretty impressive--"

"Fucking hell." I muttered, before something clicked! in my mind and everything went kind of hazy.

I remembered how he also took a sip from his drink, and how he looked on in pleasure as I lost more and more sense of where I was. 

"This is bullshit..." I mumbled.

"This is great," he corrected, reaching over to tangle our lips together in a rushed, messy kiss.

My body was not listening to my mind as I crawled on top of him, and I certainly wasn't thinking straight as I allowed his fumbling hands to start taking off my top. 

(I was never one for getting drunk, or getting touched, and I promised myself I wouldn't have sex before I was at least out of high school but with the alcohol intoxicating my whole mind and fogging everything over, I just let it happen.)

In little or no time I sat on his sofa in nothing but my underwear as Luke took yet another swig from his drink. There should have been alarm bells ringing in my mind (in fact there probably were) but the sharp haze over everything must've covered them up.