𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐚

*THE PREVIOUS TWO CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN EDITED! PLS RE-READ CHAPTERS 6 & 7 IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON *

(don't kill meeee ik y'all loved those chapters😭)

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

11:07 am

"Matt!" I heard a voice yell faintly. "MATT!" The voice shouted again, causing both Matt and I to wake up.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, untangling myself from the bed sheets and sitting up.

"MATT! GET THE FUCK UP!" The voice came closer.

"It's Nick." Matt groaned with a raspy voice, sitting up beside me.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" I looked around, extremely tired and delirious.

Was it not just 7 am? Was I not just in the kitchen with Matt and we- we- what?

Before I knew it, Nick came barging in.

"Oh- sorryyyy" Nick smirked, slowly backing up from the doorframe.

"Nick- get the fuck in here. What do you want?" Matt said, rubbing his hands over his eyes.

"Well I was gonna ask where Stella was but she's right here."

"Yeah, no shit" He finally stood up.

Maybe last night was a dream? Did I make it all up?

"Damn why the fuck are you so grumpy?" Nick folded his arms.

"Maybe cause you fucking woke me up when I was having a good sleep?"

I finally stood up after analysing what was going on around me.

"Hey, Matt?" I asked, interrupting their little argument.

He turned around and gave me a look that insisted I keep speaking.

"Crazy question- was I in the kitchen at seven in the morning?"

"No? Shouldn't you know? Or are you too brainless to remember?" He smirked on the last sentence.

So it was all a dream.

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, smirking at his witty remark.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, where I saw Chris sitting at the island on his phone.

"Morning, Christopher" I smiled, ruffling his hair as I walked past him, towards the fridge.

"Stellaaaaa!" He shrieked. "I didn't know you slept here last night?"

"I'm just as surprised as you are." I giggled, pulling a bottle of snapple from the fridge and taking a seat next to Chris.

"You okay?"

"Um- kinda" I shrugged. "Last night got a bit crazy."

"Why? What happened?"

"You know Trey? My ex?"

"The psychotic one?"

"Mhm... um- so when I left he came after me- he was so drunk... and he um- he forced me to kiss him." I said hesitantly, overthinking what Chris' reaction would be.