𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭

I woke up at around 10 am the next day from a ring at the doorbell.

I looked out of my second-storey window to see a delivery man standing outside.

-

"Delivery for- Stel- Stella-" The guy struggled.

"Stellaluna? That's me." I confirmed.

He bent down to grab the package from behind the wall, and when he stood up to reveal a bouquet and a gift basket, I couldn't believe it.

"Those are for me?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, ma'am." He said as he handed me the gifts.

"Thank you, have a nice day" I spoke, barely being able to see the man over my gifts.

"It's a fucking tulip bouquet oh my godddd!" I squealed in disbelief at my favourite flowers.

I set them down on my kitchen counter and inspected them for a letter.

I found a piece of paper tied to the gift basket.

The letter read "Here's all your favourite things. I hope you feel better. ❤"

no name.

I decided to open the gift basket. It included all of my favourite snacks, drinks, and even ice cream - which was surprisingly still frozen.

The only people who knew I was going through it right now was my family, my friend group, and matt.

Matt couldn't have sent me this though, there's no way. He's way too up himself to think about my feelings like this.

Through the process of elimination, I decided it must be chris. He's always doing nice gestures. And it's not like Liz sent an apology basket or anything. So I was sure it was chris.

I opened my phone and texted him with a simple "thank you!" to confirm or deny if he bought it for me.

As I anxiously waited for a response, I couldn't help but have a sliver of hope that someone else sent me them... someone like Matt. GOD! My emotions towards him are so unbearable. Maybe Miss Papadopoulos was right, maybe I need to talk with him.

*ding*

╭────────────────────────────╮

            iMessage 10:13 am

            the gay triplet

            you're welcome!

╰────────────────────────────╯

So that was it. It was Chris. Everything I was thinking about Matt vanished and I snapped back to the reality that we hate each other. We always have and we always will, and nothing will change that. Not a stupid conversation, not even a fucking kiss. Deep down in my heart, I knew it was a lie. But my head wouldn't let me think that for a second. Matt hurt me once when I liked him, so he would do it again. It might be years later but he's still the same person he used to be. The most stuck up bitch on planet earth.

When I was a kid, I made a promise to myself to never ever let Matthew Sturniolo back into my heart. I wasn't about to break that now.

authors note

a lil filler chapter to deepen the hatred a tad❤❤ you know me, I'd never let them fall for each other that easily🤗🤗🤪🤪🤪

okay im sorry I promise the good stuff is coming soon, you only have to wait like one or two more chapters😭😭😭

- cj