𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

If she thought her heart rate was high before, she might as well be going into cardiac arrest right now. She could feel her pulse pounding from her head to toe and her face felt as though it had been put in an oven.

"You said that?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Why- um- would he lie?" Stella questioned, struggling to get words out from the confusion she was experiencing.

"I don't know but I will quite literally fly to Vegas and kill him. What did he say to you?"

She giggled. "He said you hated me and thought I was annoying, ugly and never shut up."

"That seriously could not have been further from the truth." Matt said with empathy.

"I liked you too, y'know? My heart fucking broke that day." Stella said, frowning.

"Holy shit, I might genuinely have to fly to Vegas to see what the fuck he was on." Matt giggled. "Our entire lives- the hatred was all based on a lie. I can't fucking believe it."

"I'm genuinely speechless." She sighed.

"Maybe you can find the words to tell me how you feel about me now?" Matt asked, subconsciously leaning his body closer to her.

"You first, Matthew." Luna smiled, shifting closer to him as well.

He rolled his eyes. "My opinion of you never changed. Not then, not ever." He smiled, softening his gaze. "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world... Luna, I love you, so much. And I don't expect you-"

He got cut off as she leaned in to kiss him. The kiss started off hesitant, and they both leaned into it as they became more comfortable. Stella began smiling as they kissed, and when Matt felt it, he started smiling too.

They disconnected their lips and rested their heads on each others, giggling.

"I've felt the same way. My whole life." Luna smiled. She rested her hands around the back of his neck, and pulled her head away from his to get a look at his face before leaning in for another kiss.

Matt snaked his hands around her waist and lifted her over to sit on his lap. After so many years of being so distant, they both knew they never wanted it to happen again. The kiss felt like it would never end, their lips moving in perfect sync with each other.

After a few minutes, they pulled themselves apart to catch their breath.

"Fuck Justin." Matt laughed, removing one hand from Luna's waist to fix her hair out of her face.

"Right person, wrong time." Stella shrugged. "But yeah. Fuck him." She giggled.

"I just can't help but wonder what life would have been like if we didn't hate each other."

"It doesn't matter. We're here now. Let's live in the moment." She said, ruffling his hair.

He nodded. "So what are we gonna tell everyone?"

"I think we should pull a little prank. You know, as revenge for locking us in here."

"You're so smart" Matt smirked. "I just have a quick question."

She nodded. "What's up?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled as he trailed his hands up and down her waist.

She pretended to think about it. "Ummm... sure I guess"

She laughed and pulled him in for one more kiss before they decided how to prank the others.