𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭

NARRATOR'S POV

As much as Matt attempted to settle down and distract himself by talking to others, he couldn't help but have that anxiety sitting in the back of his mind, telling him it wasn't gonna work out.

"Matt, she's here." Liz informed.

"You're joking."

"I'm not. She's getting out of her car as we speak."

"I don't feel good, I need to take a breather. I'm gonna go upstairs for a bit." He said in between heavy breaths.

"You've got this, don't be too long." Nate added.

Matt frantically looked around for the staircase, and once he found it in the living room, he immediately went upstairs and into an en suite. The room had an old-timey balcony that looked over the front of the house, and as he stood there, he saw her. He saw her walk into the house with her beautiful dress and her beautiful makeup and her beautiful brown hair and her beautiful face.

He turned into the room and anxiously paced back and forth, shaking his hands as he replayed the memory of the first day Luna decided she hated him.

MATT'S POV

"Stella's here!" Nick shouted to us as he ran to the door to greet her.

"Yay!" Squealed Chris, who immediately ran after Nick, excited to see his friend.

I, however, didn't move.

"What's up, Matt? Why aren't you going to say hi to Stella?" My older brother Justin asked.

"Don't tell Chris and Nick, they'll make fun of me."

"I won't."

"She's really pretty and I like her a lot and I'm scared to tell her."

Justin laughed a little. "You have a crush on Stella?"

I nodded.

"Do you want me to tell her for you?" Justin asked.

"That's a good idea."

"Okay" he laughed. "I'll go tell her right now."

After a while of waiting nervously, Luna and my three brothers walked back into the room.

Luna walked straight up to me with a look on her face I would never forget. It was a look of anger. "If you felt like that, you shoulda told me so I didn't waste time being friends with you." She spoke angrily. "I hate you." she crossed her arms and walked off.

NARRATOR'S POV

That day back when they were so young, Matt found out that Luna always spoke her mind and never held back. Unfortunately, that just made him fall further in love with her. And nothing changed.