26

𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶

𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶.
𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇

"Crossss!" I whined and chuckled as he stumbled into the room behind me and pushed me towards our bed.

"Let's get you out these heels, mama." He said, forcing me to take a seat before he crouched down and started to remove my heels. "You so fucking sexy. You knew what you was doing teasing me across the fucking dinner table. I got you now though, huh? You ain't escaping me."

"Baby, you're drunk." I chuckled, listening to him slur his words as he struggled to unlace my shoes.

During dinner, it was safe to say that Cross had been drinking for the both of us, seeing as I was pregnant. It was amusing to watch him order cocktail after cocktail rather than your typical man drink because he thought it tasted like juice and assumed it wouldn't catch up because he was a heavyweight.

I wasn't mad that I couldn't be drunk with him because at least I was lucky to drive his lamb truck all the way back home while he drunkenly rapped random lyrics in the passenger seat.

I thought he was so cute when he let loose like tonight. It felt refreshing to be around him all of a sudden.

I sat my Chanel purse next to me. Cross tossed my heels aside and started rubbing and kissing on my feet so lovingly.

"Mmm," I hummed in approval, smirking as he sucked on my toes.

"Get the fuck outta this dress." He suddenly demanded as he got up. "I'ma fuck the shit outta you."

"I'm still really sore from last night, baby. I don't know..." I said pouting. While I knew my pussy could take it, my body was still really aching after he fucked me in every unimaginable configuration. I already knew it wasn't gonna be any different tonight.

"For real, baby?" He pouted too. My eyes lit up because it was so adorable. I felt like I couldn't say no.

"Okay, baby. Can you be gentle though?"

"You'on fuck with my speed? C'mon, ma. You gotta be able to take it if you gon' be mine forever. I need a shorty who can handle me."

"You think I can't handle you?" I scoffed. "Didn't I have you moaning out my name like a lil' bitch all last night telling me you couldn't take it?" I mentioned, poking my finger at his chest. "You was the one tapping out, not me. Remember that."

He chuckled. "Watch yo' mouth, Lo."

"What if I don't wanna watch my mouth?" I smirked mischievously.

Cross gripped my face and stared at me intently for a moment. Suddenly, "Matter fact, bring that mouth ova' here."

He rapidly dropped his pants making his dick spring up and hit me right in the face. He dragged my head forward and shoved his dick all the way down my throat. I was gagging immediately. It felt so unfamiliar that I realized I'd never actually sucked him off before.