3

𝗶𝗶𝗶

𝗶𝗶𝗶.
𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇

I had decided to put on some old clothes today so I could start painting my room.

I'd searched around in my suitcases for something I wouldn't mind getting some paint on but it turned out I hadn't brought anything like that with me to New York. Instead, I'd decided to throw on one of Riq's shirts that I figured he probably wouldn't mind me keeping.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled down the hallway as I made my way to the front door while pulling Riq's t-shirt over my head. It draped down my body and fell to my thighs. I checked the peephole before swinging open the door. "Don't you have a key?" I asked in annoyance. "You ain't have to bang on the door like that."

"My bad, shorty."

I moved out the way allowing Cross to step inside. He was carrying two paintbrushes, a paint tray and a roller. He followed me into my empty room where I stood with my arms folded, waiting for him to start. "Fuck is up witchu'?"

"I'm still mad at you after yesterday, Cruz."

"What I do?"

I shook my head, knowing he knew damn well. I could literally sense his amusement over the whole situation with Riq and his rules, then he had the audacity to mention that I couldn't go to any parties either. Not that I knew I would get invited to any but still!

"Let's just paint. We ain't even gotta talk. Just paint." I demanded.

"Aight but we gotta go somewhere so let's make this quick. Tryna get this first coat done in no more than two hours."

"Where we going?" My interest was piqued. I loved going somewhere.

"The store."

"Alright." I shrugged. I bent over to open one of the cans of paint on the floor. As soon as I did that, I heard Cross intake a sharp breath before whispering incoherently under his breath.

"What the fuck, Lo?"

"Lo?" I questioned with my eyebrows pushed together.

"You tryna seduce a nigga or sum'?"

"What?" I yelled.

"Where the fuck yo' pants?"

I quickly stood up realizing what he meant. While the shirt was oversized on me, I should've known my ass was still gonna peek out if I bent over.

"Fuck sorry." I apologized with a frown, quickly feeling embarrassed. Especially after he had already warned me over this kind of thing.

"Why the fuck you'on wear pants?"

"I'm just comfortable without them when I'm home." I explained pouting. "Why the hell you act like you never seen some ass before? You scared of women or something?"